Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Inyouchuu Shuu has a 4.12 scale and a Gold with Silver Crown on DL Site. Not bad for a Day 1 release

Well, I got Inyouchuu Shuu and am already having problems... none of my hooking stuff works (it gets everything BUT the actual dialogue). I tried disabling anti-aliasing, which I saw being recommended for other of their works, but it didn't work or maybe I didn't actually do it.

Anyone here got an idea? Or should I make a thread on support? I'll keep trying in the meantime.

EDIT: Nvm, imma just make a thread at support.

Last edited:
The plot of the new game is that the Black Cat Branch are investigating the resort and get carried away with their all expenses paid vacation from the client like in Shoku. This is making me wonder if the Inyouchuu Villains are really monsters, or running some property development scam to attract women. Why don't they just use that time to sell Gold and a Timeshare Plan? Just saying that Mikoto and Sui and the Twins seem gullible enough to invest in pyramid scheme.

Oh god, I just taught Inyouchuu Villains how to commit credit fraud, insurance fraud and money laundering! I'm evil!

Sorry for rambling it's just that the Inyouchuu Villains have been schoolyard bullies, playboys, Yamato's crazy ancestors testing Mikoto for her hand in his marriage, Two half baked Inuyasha Villains, and a pair of Onis acting as Mountain Bandits with an accomplice.

It's gotta to the point where I can't actually tell if this is the plot or if it's Kisamme being silly again...

I literally got blindsighted on by one of the images showing Sui kissing Rinko, Sui getting a lobotomy because of the snakes, and secretly wondering if she just wanted to make Mikoto her bitch or if she really wants to compete with Mikoto for Takeru's affection.

Based on the trials, it's not that dark to warrant a translation.

Sui's dialogues are pretty much moans and squeals that can be interpreted by how high pitch it is.

I think we need a dog catcher and Cesar Milan for Sui at this point.

Well, I got Inyouchuu Shuu and am already having problems... none of my hooking stuff works (it gets everything BUT the actual dialogue). I tried disabling anti-aliasing, which I saw being recommended for other of their works, but it didn't work or maybe I didn't actually do it.

Anyone here got an idea? Or should I make a thread on support? I'll keep trying in the meantime.

EDIT: Nvm, imma just make a thread at support.

I got a working hook from the demo and it works on the main game. It's HQ-10@446E60.

Did you notice that little preview video at the end of the main route?

Yeah, the preview video seems to be a peek at the next monster, does this mean we get a new game soon? I hope so.

This episode in general seem qay shorter than the usual inyouchuu and I'm not a huge fan of the snakes instead of tentacles,but there were some really good scenes especially for Mikoto.
Sui's scene are pretty good but quite gore-filled.
Rinko gets a pretty good chain of scenes at the end.
Takeru's scenes are kinda disappointing at least for me.
The twins get a lot of scenes but also with huge amounts of gore, there are good moments if you can ignore that.

I hope we can get more soon!

Yeah, the preview video seems to be a peek at the next monster, does this mean we get a new game soon? I hope so.

This episode in general seem qay shorter than the usual inyouchuu and I'm not a huge fan of the snakes instead of tentacles,but there were some really good scenes especially for Mikoto.
The twins get a lot of scenes but also with huge amounts of gore, there are good moments if you can ignore that.

Is this villain a woman? I know Inyouchuu had gore but this sounds more like the villain really wants Sui and the Twins dead.

I've been guessing that the villain might be Yamato's sister.

Mikoto and Takeru seem to be the stars based on the amount of merchandise they move on sites. Sorry if I am appearing goofy but I have no method of gathering data aside from assumptions, and stuff being sold.

I have no idea of gauging how Japanese fans feel about the characters.

http://blog-mougenda.com/archives/23080341.html

I have no words for what is going on in this game

Edit: The game is so brutal that I am using the twins for protection!

Edit: Sui's scenes can be described as a lesson in Emulsion. So they are using Science to defeat her while Mikoto and Takeru get destroyed, and Rinko gets futa. I have to thank Inyouchuu for giving me science lessons.

*Sui's Affinity is water but the bad guy is using Surface Tension, Repulsion, and Viscosity Modification to make her boobs expand! Sui is a walking science experiment. That's what the translation for the blog brings up. Sui got beaten by the power of science!

Takeru's scene in the Blog is so hilarious that I can't show the CG. It needs to be seen to be believed. I'm sorry but it looks like someone piledrive her into the toilet XD. It's so over the top that it's not even scat

Attachments

• 4dc8716e.jpg
    4dc8716e.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

I thought it was Meioki? If it's then we can expect that remake of the 2nd game. Hopefully we get some news before the end of year. Though I really hope we got more white cat stuff with Sui and Rinko, even if they are expansion DLC like last time. :)

My thoughts on the game:
I expected it to be smaller with the price tag, but we got a decent amount of content for that price. The overall content was okay, but yeah a lot of gore and scat when anything gets into the more extreme. I like the x-ray stuff they did, like with Mikoto showing the baby birth pushing through, I found that to be Mikoto's best part. The color contrast they used adds to the summer feel in the game. Kinda hoped the would do more with the mind control aspect of the snakes, like make the girls put on more slutty beach wear, though Rinko's string bikini from the get-go was already pretty hawt! :P
Suprised Yamoto got full on screen time, but I didn't really enjoy his scenes with the snake lady.
I like how you can change the twins hair be it a minor thing but that simanese twins scene was something different that did catch my attention. LOL
That route is pretty brutal overall...
Also found Sui getting her beach ball belly kicked to shit to be fairly enjoyable but damn all them brooms...
Overall the game is okay, it's not the best or worst of the series but does do some things different like the x-ray and hair changing options. It feels kinda filler, perhaps it's a hold over why they are working on a more fuller game hence why they put in that preview at the end for the next thing.

Small thing I noticed is they changed one of the graphics for Sui on the BE scene on the site preview they had her on a deck chair but in the game/demo she's now doing the scene standing without it.

It did give me that same feel of being kinda like a side episode, kinda like if you took the 3 Gaiden episodes and patched them together, I guess itìs a bit longer than that but not by much...

I thought it was Meioki? If it's then we can expect that remake of the 2nd game. Hopefully we get some news before the end of year. Though I really hope we got more white cat stuff with Sui and Rinko, even if they are expansion DLC like last time. :)

My thoughts on the game:
I expected it to be smaller with the price tag, but we got a decent amount of content for that price. The overall content was okay, but yeah a lot of gore and scat when anything gets into the more extreme. I like the x-ray stuff they did, like with Mikoto showing the baby birth pushing through, I found that to be Mikoto's best part. The color contrast they used adds to the summer feel in the game. Kinda hoped the would do more with the mind control aspect of the snakes, like make the girls put on more slutty beach wear, though Rinko's string bikini from the get-go was already pretty hawt! :P
Suprised Yamoto got full on screen time, but I didn't really enjoy his scenes with the snake lady.
I like how you can change the twins hair be it a minor thing but that simanese twins scene was something different that did catch my attention. LOL
That route is pretty brutal overall...
Also found Sui getting her beach ball belly kicked to shit to be fairly enjoyable but damn all them brooms...
Overall the game is okay, it's not the best or worst of the series but does do some things different like the x-ray and hair changing options. It feels kinda filler, perhaps it's a hold over why they are working on a more fuller game hence why they put in that preview at the end for the next thing.

Small thing I noticed is they changed one of the graphics for Sui on the BE scene on the site preview they had her on a deck chair but in the game/demo she's now doing the scene standing without it.

It's explained that the Snakes are doing something with her fat and milk to make her breasts grow. It's possible Sui's posture looks more like she's standing instead of laying on the lounge chair and her legs are spread. I couldn't take the plot seriously because of how over the top Takeru's Bad End was and how Sui got reduced to a mindless bimbo doing tricks.

Edit: I stand corrected, Sui gives birth to large snakes from her nipples with her boobs acting as incubators. Unlike the insects, it feels like nothing is at stake since Sui can pretty much live. The Snakes themselves aren't really that dangerous to her in comparison to the insects.

It felt like there was nothing at stake. What was Snake Lady's Motive?

The Blog was complaining about the Ryona but it feels like slapstick that doesn't really break the characters.

I kinda new Snake Lady was the villain because only a woman would want to humiliate any potential love interest for Yamato, and go after the Bimbo of the groups. Women tend to attack the slut first and then pick off the weak ones. XD....

Last edited:
Apparently the Mind Control works like Star Trek: The snakes lay eggs in Rinko, then transfer from Rinko to Sui and control her into making larger snakes. The technique looks like something Captain Ginyu would use. The snakes grow in Sui's breasts and come out bigger.

I just played the preview and man is it dumb. The sprites are hilariously over the top and you can thank Yamato's stupidity for this one. I feel bad for Takeru because her sprites are deadpan to show she's not easily persuaded.

I hate to be that guy but let me rant, this game is so disappointing I ended up uninstalling it immediately after I skim through the plot and all the H-scenes (and understand what's going on) in less than 2 hours, whilst multitasking. I'll be frank and say this game is pretty much the worst in the entire franchise. This opinion is shared by pretty much 90% of the Japanese who are royally pissed not only at the ridiculous lack of content (even taking the middle pricetag into consideration, you can honestly get more content out of a 3,000 yen game, and is comparable to a game of doujin quality, or worse) - but also how scenes are badly structured and severely lacking in substance, and that's not going into how many were put off at the increased amounts of (non-erotic) gore and scat. In other words, it's lacking everything Inyouchuu is known for - impregs, gangrapes, escalating depravity etc.

Absolutely no one has any relevance here, Mikoto and Sui got reduced to side-character roles that have like 3 scenes each (compared to Kyou's 14 iirc)and the villain is outright lame, with the preview at the end is just a kick to the nuts. Now I believe only Hayami P knows how to make an Inyouchuu game, and in case you guys don't know who he is, he is the lead producer/draff/planner for every Inyouchuu game except this one, and Etsu, yes, Etsu. Better pray for his return now so this doesn't become the new Metal Gear.

Reactions: EchelonV
I hate to be that guy but let me rant, this game is so disappointing I ended up uninstalling it immediately after I skim through the plot and all the H-scenes (and understand what's going on) in less than 2 hours, whilst multitasking. I'll be frank and say this game is pretty much the worst in the entire franchise. This opinion is shared by pretty much 90% of the Japanese who are royally pissed not only at the ridiculous lack of content (even taking the middle pricetag into consideration, you can honestly get more content out of a 3,000 yen game, and is comparable to a game of doujin quality, or worse) - but also how scenes are badly structured and severely lacking in substance, and that's not going into how many were put off at the increased amounts of (non-erotic) gore and scat. In other words, it's lacking everything Inyouchuu is known for - impregs, gangrapes, escalating depravity etc.

Absolutely no one has any relevance here, Mikoto and Sui got reduced to side-character roles that have like 3 scenes each (compared to Kyou's 14 iirc)and the villain is outright lame, with the preview at the end is just a kick to the nuts. Now I believe only Hayami P knows how to make an Inyouchuu game, and in case you guys don't know who he is, he is the lead producer/draff/planner for every Inyouchuu game except this one, and Etsu, yes, Etsu. Better pray for his return now so this doesn't become the new Metal Gear.
Hi jiong, can you give me some sources on everything you know about Hayami P? I spoke to him on pixiv in 2017 very shortly, with the language barrier. He said he was the director, storyboard, did all character art, and scenario writer, while Aojiru did the painting, but it sounded like this was just all on the Shin (remake) project. I'm not sure. Would love to know everything about Hayami P.

Unfortunately this probably is my least favorite game. I'd even take Etsu over this. It's short and all scenes have some form of piss, scat, guro, etc. Literally just about every penetration has piss and ruins it for me. I guess I'm thankful this was a shorter game though... I guess Aojiru wanted to experiment again, but this seems like it should have been a different series.

Hopefully TB gets some constructive criticism from the Japanese fans. Etsu almost killed the series and put it in a dormant state for awhile. I never want Inyouchuu to go away, but this is also not the direction I like either. I guess some people might get bored of it eventually, but I love the series when it just focuses on the bug impreg, large insertions, cum inflation, demons, and tentacles... it does that stuff best and the bug impreg fetish alone is or should be the signature of the series to me.

I'd also like to know more about Hayami P, if that's really why this game was so different I really hope he comes back for the next ones...

Hi jiong, can you give me some sources on everything you know about Hayami P? I spoke to him on pixiv in 2017 very shortly, with the language barrier. He said he was the director, storyboard, did all character art, and scenario writer, while Aojiru did the painting, but it sounded like this was just all on the Shin (remake) project. I'm not sure. Would love to know everything about Hayami P.

Unfortunately this probably is my least favorite game. I'd even take Etsu over this. It's short and all scenes have some form of piss, scat, guro, etc. Literally just about every penetration has piss and ruins it for me. I guess I'm thankful this was a shorter game though... I guess Aojiru wanted to experiment again, but this seems like it should have been a different series.

Hopefully TB gets some constructive criticism from the Japanese fans. Etsu almost killed the series and put it in a dormant state for awhile. I never want Inyouchuu to go away, but this is also not the direction I like either. I guess some people might get bored of it eventually, but I love the series when it just focuses on the bug impreg, large insertions, cum inflation, demons, and tentacles... it does that stuff best and the bug impreg fetish alone is or should be the signature of the series to me.

I think they are using Chaccu as the artist for Inyouchuu and Aojiru as the colorist. The girls look more like his design and I remember him being used for the manga adaptation. His design are far more rounder and pleasing to the eye but he's reliant on the script that Cyberworks provide to him. Shuu has all of his style but it's impossible to tell who writes the story.

Something similar happened to Toei in Digimon where the creator left. I am not sure how things work.

I am assuming that Hayami P is getting tired of the increasing focus on Scat and Guro to sell Inyouchuu starting in Kyou and just got tired of it. I think the Scat, Piss and Guro is what's killing Inyouchuu's credibility and preventing it from selling

Either way, It seems like Japanese Fans love seeing the girls humiliated and not tortured or cut in half.

Last edited:
Hi jiong, can you give me some sources on everything you know about Hayami P? I spoke to him on pixiv in 2017 very shortly, with the language barrier. He said he was the director, storyboard, did all character art, and scenario writer, while Aojiru did the painting, but it sounded like this was just all on the Shin (remake) project. I'm not sure. Would love to know everything about Hayami P. .

Unfortunately I don't really know much about Hayami P (outside of what you can already find from his Pixiv/Twitter anyway) other than him not being involved in this project (he does take part in some other Aojiru series such as Kowaku and Hanamaru 2 that had some awesome twins goodness). To put it simple, I believe he is the "Kojima" of this series as the revival of the series (the Gaiden games in 2014) had to use "Hayami X Aojiru" in the front page as it's primary selling point to revive the interest again, and he continued to deliver with his last game being Shinryaku remake. It still baffles me how simply because he isn't overseeing the development would lead to this considering the rest of staff are pretty much (I assume) the same...and I doubt Aojiru had any say in this because he is only an artist and artists in these studios are extremely busy people who usually don't have time for stuff other than draw what they are told to by the directors and scenario writers.

Etsu simply turned out to be a lackluster game, but this one is one downright scummy cash grab due to the AAA price tag. So...if there is any future game (assuming if one even comes out at all due to the major disappointment that is Shuu) without Hayami P on the list, you'd know what to expect at this point.

So I've been digging a bit and apparently he's called Hayami Yuujirou and he has been the director/producer of all the good inyouchuu games, but in the credits of this last one it just says "Director/producer: Tinkerbell" which confirms he wasn't involved. Guess that shows how much a single person can do...
I hope this was just a one-time thing and he's gonna come back for the next title, or we may not have good inyouchuu games anymore...
The rest of the staff are all the same, including Komine Hisao as writer and Aojiru as the artist.

The best thing about the game might be the cover art. It's just too bad that the game itself is nothing like the cover art suggests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.