Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

hey, anyone here fluent enough with Kanji to where you could translate, the text in this image. Im asking because im stuck in this spot, always get the same ending and trying to figure out what i need to do diffirently. Thanks. View attachment 20555

attachments don't work, try an external host.
If it's about inyouchuu we can definitely help.

I knew about the devil's virgin's, but Harem of the hellspawn is even better lol

Yeah, if anything it should be more about ghosts and monsters, the parallels with devils and western demons don't really hold up.

Yeah and it's funny how there's no mention of bugs and impreg!

I wonder if there's a chance we can get a US release of Shoku? That would be nice.

New Aojiru game: http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/ GET THIS TORRENT
No Shoku :confused:

ev01a.jpg

Looks okay though. Just not what I expected.

An interesting turn of events... guess they're really going to make us wait on more Inyouchuu.

This looks promising though. The girls and art look excellent and it looks like it'll be a hardcore title.

魔界騎士イングリッドRe~メス豚奴隷に堕ちた魔界騎士~ - Dark Knight Ingrid ~RE~ did not have any tentacles, not even any suction cup, except the start scene only. And did she die at the end or not? [subs needed, I guess...]

Yeah the new game looks promising and it's out in February so maybe Inyouchuu after that... please?

The new ingrid anime is out? I guess I'll take a look although I'm not axepcting much.

If anything this just means Aojiru's power level will continue to rise and get better and better before Inyouchuu's return.

It looks like they want to experiment with more interactivity. I think this page is more proof of that:
http://cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/point.html

Which to me... I think is usually bad because more animations or whatever tends to mean a sacrifice in the number of scenes. But who knows? Maybe it'll be cool. There hasn't been a good thing like Courreges A Tentacle Girl from years and years ago, maybe this will scratch that itch.

As always I hope Inyouchuu Shoku 2.0 is more traditional and has a more colorful palette like Inyouchuu always does. This game looks a bit "cooler" like Guignol. Not bad for their other experiments but I hope Inyouchuu always has that bright color fun vibe...

To me this already looks a bit more interesting than Guignol.

Hello guys, i'm a big fan of Inyouchuu and Aojiro's works, sometimes i read this thread about news of his new works or anime release.

Can i get an invite on your discord channel?

Hello guys, i'm a big fan of Inyouchuu and Aojiro's works, sometimes i read this thread about news of his new works or anime release.

Can i get an invite on your discord channel?

Sure thing just DM me with your discord username and then we can start your verification process!

Reactions: Movr
I got the invite with a pm with, thanks you, on discord i use the same username.

Hello fellow tentacle enthusiasts,

Sorry for a sudden question, but is anyone in here still actively doing translations for Inyouchuu series?

Looks like tumblr plans to go out of business, they are banning all adult content later this month. What this means for my blog I don't know, so grab all the gifs I put up there if you guys haven't yet:
http://meiohshoku.tumblr.com/

Hello fellow tentacle enthusiasts,

Sorry for a sudden question, but is anyone in here still actively doing translations for Inyouchuu series?
Not that I know of! Looking for anything in particular?

Looks like tumblr plans to go out of business, they are banning all adult content later this month. What this means for my blog I don't know, so grab all the gifs I put up there if you guys haven't yet:
http://meiohshoku.tumblr.com/

They said they are just going to make the r18+ blogs private, only visible fom the owner.

We will send out email notices to members of the Tumblr community whose content has been flagged as adult. If your post has been flagged as adult, it will be reverted to a private setting viewable only by you.

I guess that's something so I don't lose all my work of the last 4 years on there... :(

This is like the second or third time I've done a big blog like that dedicated to my gifs, probably won't bother again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]