Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Yeah these days almost every ova is super tame and a lot of cheap animations

As progste said. Some of us still active. Especially in our discord server, currently.
I'm still pretty excite for Shoku 2.0 but with waiting time as long as this I need to find some good Eroge to play while I wait so I start to jump back to more "vanilla" genre :)

Like the rest in hibernation till the next Aojiru game gets announnced and the hype can commence.
3 months and we should have something from them... just... have... to... wait... :spiraldown:

Because the server is now NSFW base so I need to disable chat history for new member. You should be able to read everything after you verified yourself (here or in discord) and gain a "Member" role :)

Simply waiting or DM me with your Anime Sharing username. You are the member now by the way.

Ok, I'm gonna throw a complain here.

Why does Tinkerbell ALWAYS delays their releases for VN's when the artist in cuestion is not Aojiru?

smh

Maybe they are bad at setting an initial date or they just throw an optimistic expectetion and adjust later.
After all delaying is not that bad, but sitting on a game that's ready just because you have to wait a date you set too late seems counterproductive.

yeah, im in a discord server with some VN translators and translation companies that started it

speaking of which i still got no idea how to get in our server xD

Also anyone interested in that Taimanin rog they're making?

Reactions: espiekerella
yeah, im in a discord server with some VN translators and translation companies that started it

speaking of which i still got no idea how to get in our server xD

Also anyone interested in that Taimanin rog they're making?
Bug them to get some TB stuff localized! ;):P

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]