Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Well, if we're on topic about waiting for the next game, I got tired of waiting and started making content myself last year. I'm releasing my first animation next week on DLSITE and my Patreon.
The first one is tentacles, but the next few animations will start including birthing and bigger insertions.
https://pixiv.me/kinghardcore

Curious to hear more thoughts on Guignol if anyone has them...

But also what are your favorite scenes from Shoku you guys are most excited to see remade? I was telling prog the other day I actually think Mikoto has the weakest scenes in Shoku, hopefully she gets some new ones and gets an upgrade. But everyone else has amazing scenes. I imagine Meioki will fuck everyone this time, like Nightmare got more action in the Remake. Also with Meioki loving lolis, I imagine all the girls will have another loli scene and since that happens to Takeru in the original, maybe she'll even get a few like that... I just hope they don't go crazy with guro for the twins and their regenerating. Shoku was pretty dark with the context and a lot of death but it was mostly off screen. Now they're not afraid of more violence, so I hope that's not too much of an issue. Also yeah let us all hope that we don't see more scat... I could do without the real human babies too that was all over Remake.

These two scenes come to mind for some of my all time favorites!

jvbk.png

arcnwx.png

Ouka so stuffed and Takeru drenched! I really like the scene of Ouka getting fisted too. Would be better with Meioki or some monster doing it.

I've also realized lately it's kind of rare to see a nice view of those soft butts in hentai games... so the ones we do get to see in Inyouchuu here and there are so cute haha.

vpiakj.png

awgqzl.png

Wow! Really interesting question... For me I love to see every Tsukishiro twins scenes but especially the scene that Ouka was fucked by her own youkai dog and another scene is the one that both of them are penetrated by Meioki’s demon dick.

For non twins scene... hmmm I guess i love to see Sui and Mikoto beach rape scene! That’s awesome.

For the guro stuff. Tinkerbell upgraded a lot with Guignol.. THEY’RE NOT CENSORING ANY INTESTINE!!!!!!
so I’m really agreed with EchelonV this time. Just please don’t gone too far...

I’m also interesting to see new scenes too. Like they should concentrate more sex scene to the beach (Well, they at the isolated island... so why not?) new underwater sex scene (Like the one mikoto got) should be adding in too! I’m really love it.

Still not mentioned about the swimsuit stuff... but I guess you guys got the idea.

d1e7db585fd9fcaabe0649e86c4e897bc7df8b2f32813fec0b85b0bda99e2ac2.jpg

https://i.nozomi.la/2/ac/d1e7db585fd9fcaabe0649e86c4e897bc7df8b2f32813fec0b85b0bda99e2ac2.jpg

You want MORE vanilla beach sex!? That's what I want to see less of... :P

i'd like them to take over some of the scenes the manga adaption added, like the brain fuck haha

also maybe get creative with loli Takeru; have her slut it up in town maybe on a festival with a bunch of tentacles under her yukata, or have her be an oppai loli seedbed for Meioki to enjoy ;)

i think the brain fuck was there even if it was just told into words, but i may be wrong

I think i missed quite a few things, but you are talking about the shoku manga and the remake right? Also long life brainfuck and nipple fuck!!! things we can only see in hentai!! (i hope because pthersie....yuck)

Reactions: espiekerella
Makes sense
Also Mikuru's initial breast expansion nipplefuck was great in Shoku, as was Takeru's tentacle/centipede deepthroat

I think i missed quite a few things, but you are talking about the shoku manga and the remake right? Also long life brainfuck and nipple fuck!!! things we can only see in hentai!! (i hope because pthersie....yuck)

Aye! On that note what are everyone's favourite instances of brain fuck and/or nipplefuck/breast expansion?

Yeah, that's whats great about hentai, we can see so much absurd unreal stuff, like girls being fucked balls deep by cocks bigger than they are. :)
Aye! On that note what are everyone's favourite instances of brain fuck and/or nipplefuck/breast expansion?
Unrelated to Inyouchuu, I've recently found out about https://exhentai.org/g/1103611/fd3051b21b/ this whole series is just brain fucking :o_O:

Kinda familiar...

001717.png

IMG_1175.png

@EchelonV Here a real good butt scene you're talked about XD
Also Sui is fucking more chubby!

I'm really want everyone opinion about this scene so hard...
001856.png

001861.png

For me, This should be the hardest guro scene in TinkerBell franchise overall. Even Kikuka still only have a (kinda soft) brainfuck in kyou and in worst case, Inyouchuu's girls only get ripped vagina out or body modification but intestine fuck are so insane too me...

I'm really want everyone opinion about this scene so hard...
001856.png

001861.png

For me, This should be the hardest guro scene in TinkerBell franchise overall. Even Kikuka still only have a (kinda soft) brainfuck in kyou and in worst case, Inyouchuu's girls only get ripped vagina out or body modification but intestine fuck are so insane too me...
Im not very familiar with latest inyouchuu games, but i think twins bonus chapter is pretty extreme too (probably one of the most extreme in Inyouchuu universe) https://exhentai.org/g/939402/b27391d991/
I didn't play latest Tinkerbell game yet, i dunno how i feel about it, too much human sex :(
I don't think Hentai can come up with something too shocking or insane for me, so i don't mind intestine scenes :8

You know what ? Every Tsukishiro twins extra are my fav! But at least they blur the thing out in all of the previous game...

I just watched Inyouchuu Shoku, Harami Ochiru Shoujo-Tachi on a tablet and I noticed that the animation is much more smoother on it than my laptop. I think it requires a pretty good computer or software for the episode to run smoothly.

I just watched Inyouchuu Shoku, Harami Ochiru Shoujo-Tachi on a tablet and I noticed that the animation is much more smoother on it than my laptop. I think it requires a pretty good computer or software for the episode to run smoothly.

that may depend on what codec you have installed and which version you downloaded, computers these days should have no issue running any full HD video

that may depend on what codec you have installed and which version you downloaded, computers these days should have no issue running any full HD video

I'm using a pretty old laptop to watch streams, surf the internet, and take pics. It can't really hold up well, though I guess I should update the codec to handle those kinds of things. Anywho, the animation for Inyouchuu Shoku really held up, but its still too short in my opinion. Needs another episode or two to fully convey how the girls became trapped in a cycle of lust. Plus, that Yamato loose end has to be tied up somehow.

I think the real problem with all the anime adaptations is that they have to skip most of the setup that takes place in VNs and go straight to the sex scenes and they can't usually adapt all of them so they chooae a mix they like and go with it. Unfortunately i don't think that is something that can be fixed, mostly for economic reasons. For me that's fine, I get to see some scenes from the game made into anime, but for anyone whi hasn't it will look like the story is just a nonsensical excuse to justify the sex, while in truth knowing the story makes it all more exciting, at least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]