Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Niiiiiiiiiiice! That third one is amazing. I love a good x-ray when it's a belly full of eggs and tentacle.
(but tame x-ray penetration is still kind of boring to me)

OOOH nice stuff! I had compltely missed this one... The price is kinda high so i guess i'll wait for a torrent, but I'm definitely curious to play it. Is it somehow related to beat angel escalayer?

edit: there is also this game by Yukari that seems kinda interesting http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=959813 but i couldn't try it as there is no dl version and the torrent version has no crack yet

Hey I just realized beat blades haruka has a mangagamer release, i guess i never payed enough attention to this series

On a side note, the futa scene in the Beat Angel Escalayer OVA is the second only futa scene I like next to Angel Blade's stuff. Maybe that's nostalgia talking, but I love how much that girl cums and the size of that member is so over the top... haha classic scene.

Of course I love Inyouchuu's tentacle futa dicks though!

Niiiiiiiiiiice! That third one is amazing. I love a good x-ray when it's a belly full of eggs and tentacle.
(but tame x-ray penetration is still kind of boring to me)

Actually, the x-ray view is boss's magic that allows her to see what is inside her and mind break her in the process. It isn't a just x-ray view for us to see.

This isn't anything new but its a nice touch.

Actually, the x-ray view is boss's magic that allows her to see what is inside her and mind break her in the process. It isn't a just x-ray view for us to see.

This isn't anything new but its a nice touch.

That's better than plain x-ray honestly

If I got it right. There is also an exploding fertilized eggs in one scene.
:eek: of course, those are just GoR.

We should be able to get our hands on the second Shoku anime by late Thursday, early Friday depending on the time zone. It's strange that preview pics haven't been released outside of the MS Pictures site.

it's actually closer to 35€ but still...
hentai prices can be crazy at times, there are 7 year old games still being sold at full price, 7000 yen, and in this particular case asking 4000 yen seems dishonest considering it looks to be a fairly low budget project.

it's actually closer to 35€ but still...
hentai prices can be crazy at times, there are 7 year old games still being sold at full price, 7000 yen, and in this particular case asking 4000 yen seems dishonest considering it looks to be a fairly low budget project.

That's quite an absurd amount of money for a low quality work. I think even if they reduced the price to 1000 yen it would still be too much if you ask me.

That's quite an absurd amount of money for a low quality work. I think even if they reduced the price to 1000 yen it would still be too much if you ask me.

Even though a low quality work, it's still an animated adaptation of a visual novel franchise. Plus the VA presumably need to be paid for all the moaning they do.

This DVD is going to be hard to find since most search results I try bring up the 2008 anime with few pics of the chaccu version.

Thanks, it looks like they chose to adapt only chapter 7. It's also roughly 14 minutes and 34 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?