Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

I think getting the CG is the real problem, there are already some good VN engines around so the tech side is not that much of an issue but don't forget that it's a lot of work to plan the script and write everything and make it fit, not to mention wee would not have VAs T_T
Still, a similar project would be interesting.

At least the cover does not look that much horror but I wouldn't hole my breath, February release makes me think it will be followed by shoku remake maybe with another game by a different artist in between, let's see what they have in store for us.

Well I was kind of just thinking of fan made remixes of Inyouchuu stuff, assuming you can import any pictures you want into this engine. No clue though...

So this VN Maker will replace the renpy engine right ? It's look easier anyway.
The idea to create fanmade stuff is good but what we really lack is "art" like you guys said before.
Maybe we can write a spin off story just for fun ? (And share our fan perspective too)

Hmm the new game look interesting to me. Maybe we can see a new plot idea that not involved with monster or something.

So this VN Maker will replace the renpy engine right ? It's look easier anyway.
The idea to create fanmade stuff is good but what we really lack is "art" like you guys said before.
Maybe we can write a spin off story just for fun ? (And share our fan perspective too)

Hmm the new game look interesting to me. Maybe we can see a new plot idea that not involved with monster or something.

Yeah, artist are hard to come up, i think that is why RPG games are so popular in the indie/fan community, the art standars are lower and sprites can replace them, what i am really hoping is for an injection in the writing deparment, i am hoping companies pay attention and recruit talented writters.

Yeah, artist are hard to come up, i think that is why RPG games are so popular in the indie/fan community, the art standars are lower and sprites can replace them, what i am really hoping is for an injection in the writing deparment, i am hoping companies pay attention and recruit talented writters.

Yep ,I already got my own RPG Maker and is fun to play with. It's also support JavaScript too for more advance gaming.
If we patient enough to create ton of event. A great spin-off fanmade story shouldn't be that hard.

Also from a lot of AMA we play together brfore. I know you guys have a great idea in stock for this :)

bandicam_2017-10-20_22-59-09-825.png

bandicam_2017-10-20_22-59-15-884.png

bandicam_2017-10-20_22-59-19-688.png

For you @EchelonV

New promo this month with a full batch of loli. At least the card creator at DMM have a creative idea for this. A good example to use for spin off story.

Also as you asked before, yes most engine can import the image in and we already got ton of sprite and CG from e-hentai already :P

Last edited:
Reactions: EchelonV
What are the bugs on the right? The ones they birth? XD

I think so, Is some kind of new power-up system for new mini game. (Which I doesn't play much)

How do you think about the fan-made story project anyway ?

P.S. Hi Progste sorry that the translate thing is not finished . The file still rest in my drive anyway.

Last edited:
You mean from previous games? I would like to see how the put it for the card game.

There a lot of new CG card but for beast expansion is really rare to obtain the new one. Most of it still from the previous game.

I don't know if that should be a good or bad thing. Hope that doesn't end like with TABA. e_e

Depends if this is Tinkerbell directly or a third party.

The card game has been active for some years but unlike taba none of the writers and artists from the main company are working on it so i doubt it would cause the same problem

Since this is the next game and scheduled for Feb18. No SHOKU remake for now.
The page is looking nice, still not sure on what we will be getting in this game except for something plenty fu'ked up :P

I would expect shoku remake to come out around next summer.... such a long wait T_T

First two girls are sisters
chara_01.jpg

chara_02.jpg

3rd girl is a "villager"?
chara_04.jpg

4th girl is with her brother.
chara_06.jpg

chara_09.jpg

Watched the very short video and it seems to be a more horror vibe with the broken doll and blood splatter.

I'm feeling the hype. I can't imagine they will go as far as Fuku's level again. Phew...

The girls look delicious. But, it's always amusing how much more colorful and even cartoony the Inyouchuu girls are in comparison, which I love. This looks like Aojiru going for something just a little more realistic, but he'll always have that cute animefied style...

Not sure who I like the most at a glance, but they are all nice. Akari is literally like Ouka/Kikuka's mother, even the stance haha. Her sister looks like a goodie, Aojiru loves his Ouka/Kikuka types. Hikaru looks awesome and I bet she's the spunky Mikoto type with that charming look and stance. I like Kazuha's outfit. Chizuru looks awesome and like Takeru went brunette, lol. Also one of the dudes looks like Yamato and another Nightmare's human form.

I wonder if it will be another isolated mansion setup. I'm hoping for some epic sex dungeon bondage gangbang fun.

That blood splatter animation has been in most of their stuff. XD

Well, the trailer certainly gives off a dark vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please