Inteesting tidbit

ChewToy

Dec 15, 2010
Interesting tidbit

I have been playing Crescendo for the last few days. I noticed something interesting. I will try not to spoil the plot. One possible story line leads to the main character (you) going on a date with one of the female characters. In this story line these two go to a movie. Crescendo describes the movie in some detail and even shows a scene from it on the big screen. They call the movie "Look at Life". It even goes as far as to summarize the plot of the movie. The interesting part is that although the title is different they are describing the H-game "Kana-Little Sister". The plot matches exactly and the visual on the movie screen is of a scene where Kana is carried on her brothers back while running down a beach. Not surprisingly both of these games are made by G-collections. Seems they worked in an advertisement for Kana into Crescendo. lol

I highly recommend both games. I have to admit though that Kana is my favorite H-Game of all time. It is a VERY touching story. I actually shed tears over that one. (not something that happens often) It is shy on sex scenes compared to most H-games but the plot is so good it really doesn't need them. The subject matter may be a bit taboo for most people but it really is a must play.

Both games as well as many others can be found HERE. Special thanks to Corocoro for the post.

Last edited:
I actually remember that scene. :P
Both of the games are among the better ones I played, that's for sure. ^^

There are several classification for H-Game. Many H-Game that is not a Nukige (aka game that is mainly about sex). Unfortunately the majority of them being in Japanese.

Thanks to JAST, I know about H-Game. Also no thanks to JAST: most of their title are nukige, a number of them are not - the art wasn't so good that I couldn't even bother to play.

Suggestion: try these games - Da Capo II (trust me); Wind (the art still better but the game isn't that good), ef - a fairy tale of the two (a masterpiece, beyond epic)

Re: Interesting tidbit

Thanks for the recommendations Checkmate. I will check those out next. :-)

Last edited:
Kana ~ Little Sister was my 1st ego game that I played back in 2002.
Like Chewtoy, it also got me shed some manly tears. The story were very good and touching.
I hate to say this, but I never recall the beach scene part. Must be I missed that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]