Important Announcement Regarding Anime-Sharing E-peen

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i managed to find use for the pedo bear badge. :)
needs improvement tho... i just cant remember which file format retains the transparency...
now i need a font adjustment. and maybe add some vectors to yotsuba to make it more clear

Last edited:
[MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] you got a really nice avatar there

and [MENTION=19838]redecoded[/MENTION] too

Reactions: IwantPedobearToo
I've thought about it, but it's a checkmate for me. :punched:

I don't think I can spam 148+ posts in short period of time. [I personally don't like to spam:( ]
It's a tough and agonizing choice!

It pains me to say this but, "From April 1st, I give my purity and innocence to Checkmate."

It will take some time, but I will regain(?) my purity and innocence one day...!

You guys sold your Pure and Innocence to the Devil Checku-sama, you'll never regain what you lost ¬_¬

Wow.... there's a lot of people who... gave their purity and innocence...?

I guess this is like the Bad end for me...
Well, there's an old saying:
OTL.

Unfortunately, your purity and innocence will be consumed upon giving it to me.

Nah, a lot of the forum, especially the older generations have never gave their Pure and Innocence to the Devil, only those who newly joined have gave in to such temptation!

Be Warned!

Well, I must admit. It ain't so bad to be called as a prevented surfing slacker. :whipmaster:

:forsaken:

"From April 1st, I give my purity and innocence to Checkmate."

Yet another pure heart has fallen ( T-T)

"From April 1st, I give my purity and innocence to Checkmate."

But I'm not pervert, I just love beautiful things ! :p

well, nobody can stop this movement. Less than 1% of registered user might keep their purity and innocence

Wow the stats are kinda surprising o.o 0.004% have over 150... Mehs this will never get my purity :D

Buwahahahha awesome
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] will only give it to people with 151 post. Lalalalala :runhappy: hahaha

It seems Checkmate has met the quota of his entropy needs for the coming months. :XD:

The only weird part is, why the sudden influx of new members?!? What's up with that?? Hahahaha. I've never seen a site or forum get this many active newcomers. Not to mention all of them instantly became loli fodders. Bwahahahaha!!

Well I just want my rank to say pervert, purity has been gone ages ago unless it our soul he take then NOOOOOO!

"On April 1st, I gave my purity and innocence to... my right hand."

150 posts within a day? :diploma: Ain't much of a challenge, for me at least.:pinocchio:

Well, about the soul-collecting part....
Everyone is always welcome to approach me ^^
Giving away your purity and innocence to Checkmate first also works. It doesn't matter, I just need something to feed my pet or something to add to my collection XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?