Important Announcement Regarding Anime-Sharing E-peen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkmate will happily take it?

Hmm, there will be happiness involved, eh?

For the first time in my life I'm given an ultimatum with two outcomes... 150 posts, or my purity and innocence... This is a pretty tough choice given that I've only joined about an hour ago. But! As I continue to ponder, the post count keeps on rising :D!

Check, I'm not seeing any Ecchi badges on these perverts. I was told there would be ecchi badges.

Well I doubt I have any purity or innocence anyways. Soooo do you accept imaginary purity and innocence? If so "From April 1st, I give my purity and innocence to Checkmate." xD

Last edited:
Hmm i guess well see who gave it away when those new badges come along :evillaugh:

This could very well be a new game to play! "Count the perverts!"

I don't know about any badges, but I shouldn't be ashamed to flaunt my perverseness, no? Therefore: "From April 1st, I give my purity and innocence to Checkmate."

Now to ponder for five seconds if I'm going to regret this or not.

Hmm i wonder if you will xD Still have time to change it like a ninja before too much people see~

Hmm or maybe its too late to hide it since theres quite a bit of people there V

Darn~

I won't change it, but I'll try to get more people to join this bandwagon of perverseness!

Lol have fun with that xD Im sure theres quite a bit of people who are already on~

From April 1st, I give my purity and innocence to Checkmate.

It's not like I'm using them anyway. I think they might have gone bad actually. They smell kinda funny.

Can you give back my purity and innocence? Iggy's too so I can claimed his myself.

hehe, I'll join the bandwagon too.

I have long since come to terms with my own perversions, therefore, it is with great pride that I say the following:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!