[Clothing] [Illusion][Unofficial DLC] Play Club coses for Honey Select

I just stumbled upon this, what a bunch of cool stuff. Thanks!
However, I saw the cf_base file, and that file being there means problems... What's its purpose, exactly?

@3xpurt Imo it's up to each author to decide wheter they want to hide their works behind a likewall or not. Since it doesn't cost you anything, and those Likes lack any real significance, there's hardly the need to start what can quickly turn into a senseless flame.

That's true, it is up to the author. The significance is that another author could come along, post some crap content, yet have 1000 likes, because most people don't read comments before downloading something. Either way, I feel it's dishonest, and my respect for someone that does this goes out the window. Which is why I chose to download the mod from pastebin links.

I'm not sure if anything of the sort has been mentioned here in the last 5 pages, but for me, the change to the cf_base.unity3d file causes my game to go nuts. I had to get the file from the v2.5 uncensor to fix my game. What I have is basically the fully updated game plus pretty much every mod + uncensor up to date.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anything of the sort has been mentioned here in the last 5 pages, but for me, the change to the cf_base.unity3d file causes my game to go nuts. I had to get the file from the v2.5 uncensor to fix my game. What I have is basically the fully updated game plus pretty much every mod + uncensor up to date.

Did it cause the character customization menu to be empty? That's what happened to me when I loaded it. I tried loading the mod with my usual cf_base file and it mostly works but there's some weirdness with accessory locations (some don't even show) and half off clothes state in the pack.

Did it cause the character customization menu to be empty? That's what happened to me when I loaded it. I tried loading the mod with my usual cf_base file and it mostly works but there's some weirdness with accessory locations (some don't even show) and half off clothes state in the pack.

I didn't even get that far. It doesn't work properly straight from the title screen, the woman appears in a random location if at all, and when trying to select a woman before I click customize it doesn't work (select her) randomly and even if it does it's all glitchy with her location/distance (again, if she appears at all). The few pieces of clothing I checked seem to be working with the 2.5C uncensor's file but I didn't check any accessories.

I didn't even get that far. It doesn't work properly straight from the title screen, the woman appears in a random location if at all, and when trying to select a woman before I click customize it doesn't work (select her) randomly and even if it does it's all glitchy with her location/distance (again, if she appears at all). The few pieces of clothing I checked seem to be working with the 2.5C uncensor's file but I didn't check any accessories.

looks like im not the only one have that problem... so it would safe to say that at the moment with partydlc installed this mod are kind of unstable to use

gotta hit that like to see it xD. Also O.o apparently i'm the only one getting this bug so far but devil tail does NOT LIKE the game it's fully updated even got the 609 battle arena update and i use sbx2.5E uncensor. Everything seems to go good, but Devil tail just whyyy... when i go to H-scenes, my keyboard stops functioning, the mouse functions somewhat but when you change sex position the camera freezes in place and the girls look at you no matter what position i choose like "You DID THIS! Now things are gonna get weird!" XD... also yeah the neck accessories are not present... but all in all other than some mean ole bugs and DONT USE that cf_base unity the latest updates freak out over it. Love the playclub ports, they need to be brought back :P so the mod is great I just gotta avoid some things, wish the devil tails though didn't make the game act up weird. I've been looking for good devil tails for a WHILE.

You have to like the first post to see the link.

Btw I have the same issue as you guys : if I replace my cf_base.unity3d file the character creation becomes empty.
It works fine if I keep my old cf_base.unity3d but the china dress is not working as someone showed earlier in this forum.
Does someone have found a solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/