Hey, I'm trying to find a mod that adds transparent body suits to the game, It's been done before and I've seen characters using it on the cardbooru but I just can't find this mod anywhere, I've heard people refer to it as Kims Pantyhose mod, but after spending the last few days searching everywhere I could I just can't find anything. Anybody happen to have that mod or a mod similar to it that adds custom color body suits with transparency?

It seems that SkinTexMod (by Alexae) or Body Suits mod (DillDoe) might be just what you need.
Modder named DillDoe explains (in his Body Suits thread) that you can make character transparent using SkinTex ("I had thought about that, but you can achieve the same effect by making pantyhose texture as an overlay in skintexmod already."- DillDoe). But he might have added that feature to his own mod as well which is why I'm listing it here. I don't use neither mods though, so I can't confirm it.

What I do know for sure though, is that SupaCyan's Leggings mod allows transparency; one of the leggings can be made transparent (I have the mod and checked it) by lowering intensity/shine value in 'colors' (in character maker). But that's only for legs.

I'm not sure if we can leave links here so I'll just write how to find those threads on Google.
Body Suits - search: dilldoe body suits
SkinTexMod - search: alexae skintexmod
Leggings - search: supa cyan leggings

All are Hongfire threads, first search result

EDIT: Ignore all above, it's [Uinuinuin0] Silk_Socks_v2.0

Last edited:
Yea but the thing is though, when I turn off Self shadow in options characters will also lose shadows, making them look weird. Adding lights is the same as self shadows; it causes the game to lag for me.

Overall that does solve the problem with the shadows, but just not with the lags
But thanks anyway :)

Im not sure what you want honestly but anyway in the light if you go to animation when u have it selected, you can turn off self shadow, change color, or customize intensity, you can also add lights just for map or just for character or just from one small point so u literally have all the options, also try lowering your graphic settings if it lags.

Reactions: MechLeaf
Im not sure what you want honestly but anyway in the light if you go to animation when u have it selected, you can turn off self shadow, change color, or customize intensity, you can also add lights just for map or just for character or just from one small point so u literally have all the options, also try lowering your graphic settings if it lags.

Ohhh snap I forgot about add light (character only) option. This solves my problem spot on thank you thank you very much this really helped:D

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
I request this map ^^ its from a japanese modder, i found it on several website but the dl link is always dead

https://**********/B5XSpfs

DJXB8z0VYAM8NbK.jpg

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Is there any way to possibly rebone the male clothing to the female model? I'd love to have the mens selection of clothing and armour for female characters, especially the party DLC fantasy ones. Is this possible?

Hey, I'm trying to find a mod that adds transparent body suits to the game, It's been done before and I've seen characters using it on the cardbooru but I just can't find this mod anywhere, I've heard people refer to it as Kims Pantyhose mod, but after spending the last few days searching everywhere I could I just can't find anything. Anybody happen to have that mod or a mod similar to it that adds custom color body suits with transparency?

I don't know if it's the one you're looking for there is a transparent bodysuit in the "[rara] Club Activities series party v 5.0", you can find it in the megga folder for mods & add in the honey select pastebin.

Could you upload the pic to another host like imgur maybe? I kind of feel that I have what you are looking for, but I have to make sure its the one.

well.. I was trying to but an error occured, I got it reuploaded but the link just got asterisk all over it I don't understand -.-
https://**********/a/KSwHY

He could of done it ether with the "moviemaker" mod (not sure if thats the name but i did see it) or i have heard of another useing a special motion item or the default studio ones to place a pathing around the room that would move the caracter forward while playing the walking animation in sync. Each one could require alot of effort. I doubt anybody made a "real" program for pathfinding or movement like in a RPG,FPS or whatever.

I'd like to have the battle DLC Items available as regular clothing, since most of the mods that would make cool warrior suits are there. The items are:

Swimsuit -> Bra
Bikini Armor, Battle Suit and Bandit Suit​
Swimtop -> Top
Half Armor​
Swimbot -> Bot
Bikini Armor Bottom, Battle Belt and Bandit Belt​

I tried converting them myself but wasn't successful AT ALL, the armor was there but the body wasn't...
Can any of you do this?
The resulting mod would be posted here so everyone has access to it.
Thanks in advance :)

Hello guys !

I want to change the texture/mesh of an existing bra or a bikini top to create the famous Nami top from One Piece ^^
Can someone tell me if there is an "easy" way to do it, just point me out a tutorial if it exist :)

EDIT : found what i was looking for https://kenzato.uk/retexturing-something/

Last edited:
I was just wondering, does this thread serve for finding existing mods, or do active modders actually visit this thread for ideas?

Bit of (and not much of) both... I try and help how i can and if its easy or advice or i know how i could do it,ill try and help (but im not actually a modder but am learning and know some stuff), but request modding is kinda....Most modders do what they would like and find interesting, and i dont blame them, "you" would too probably in their shoes. And there are and may still be modders searching here.

Does anyone know the name of this mod?
I have this Half-top Fur Leg socks mod and it seems to be replacing Kunoichi Tabi (Party DLC socks) for some reason. I can't find Kunoichi Tabi in the game anymore so I was wondering what file I should delete in my HS folder to remove Half-top Fur Leg.

Alternatively: How do I find mod's file name in HS folder? I only know it's called Half-top Fur Leg in the game :(
Menu.jpg

OriginalClose.jpgOriginalClose.jpg

Last edited:
Mod is [Hilite] Half_Topless_Fur_Dress, path is abdata\chara\HLmods\cf_socks_HL01, the way you find it is to have it organized and remember what u kindof have, alos remembering the artist and what kinda added what. Dont know of a easyer way.

Reactions: MechLeaf
Not really a 'mod' request, but could someone perhaps make a HS version with every single mod ever made (both main-game and studioneo)? I'm asking because I realised sharing content is quite troublesome. You're often plagued by ID conflicts, which can be resolved in any number of ways but can render you unable to enjoy content others have made without items being replaced by other items or outright missing. And also, with a properly organised list that gathers all version of a clothing article together.

Side-note: I'm sort of half-way there (or more) with a HS version I made for myself. I learned how to edit list files and have done extensive integration to combine a large number of items (both vanilla and modded) under the same list to make finding stuff in-game far easier (and adjusted the name for a lot of them as well).

Hey, im looking for her outfit...

http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19888

It's the party DLC waitress but i can't find his recolorable version :/

It's the [Rare] Club_Activity_Series_Party_v5.0 mod, I believe. You can find it on the pasetbin

Just throwing a wild guess here. It's probably wideslider (or another mod that does something similar) with the sliders all the way for the male characters. The one with the multiple charas I'm guessing was done in studio. Then again, I don't know if I ever really took the sliders all the way so I can't be certain.

Reactions: geminiw
Yes you're right, the shota was made by using WideSlider and scaling the height down and the rest were scaled down in Studio

Its just character scale and u do it easily in studio...As for the main game there may be many ways, activebones height, shortcutplugin (maybe). Positioning is the problem in main game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.