Request for Studio Neo Guide

Hey all,

I'm having trouble figuring out the controls for Honey Studio Neo. In studio I notice that there are ways to "snap" characters together for paired animations, but I don't see any options for that in neo. Also, the object copy/paste buttons don't seem to do anything. I've tried searching for any kind of guide online but haven't seen any that are in English. Could someone share a link to some of the basics/hotkeys for studio neo, or provide a brief rundown of some basic things a person can do/how to do them?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Request for Studio Neo Guide

To join the character for couple animation..

Select First Character [This will be target]...
Press CTRL+SHIFT and hold...
While holding ...Select Second character... this character will be moved..to first selected character...
Click MOVE-COPY button under Workspace Panel...

You can do this for 3 characters as well.. First Character will be always the target position...

To see the shortcuts list Click F2 BUTTON..

To move Camera to a character ..

Select a Character .. Hit F button.. Camera will focus on to selected character.. But do not forget to zoom out cause sometimes camera moved to exact character position so you see nothing lol

One key i can not find yet .is .. is key to move character to camera position . Previous versions of HS had that key..

Last edited:
[Request] Recolorable Furry/animal skin texture

Although SkinTexMod can be used, the textures aren't recolorable, and override ALL other textures. I would like to request a recolorable alternative to the animal skins from STM so it is easier to design furry characters of any color.

(This is my first thread please be gentle:o_O:)

Re: [Request] Recolorable Furry/animal skin texture

Then where!

EDIT: Oh I got page 69 lol

Last edited:
Just a small request, I understand if this is not possible and/or difficult to achieve, just throwing it out there.

I specifically say "improve" in the topic because I know minor support for this already exists. Here are out current options:

Create female character and add dong accessories. By far the easiest solution, and already works quite well for making traps, though it does have some obvious flaws (ie. the accessory clips poorly and the woman parts are still visible). Also doesn't work amazing well for "femboys" because it's difficult to scale the character properly, particularly the breasts which end up looking bad and break most clothing. Again, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm just complaining, just pointing out some flaws.

Another option are the studio and shortcuts plugins. The shortcut plugin allows for you to swap male/female characters at will, which is great, but is seriously flawed in that the scaling gets completely destroyed and the characters look ridiculous. It also does not work in studio. The studio plugin let's you replicate a males animation with the females which works well (other than some obvious issues with the animations) but you are limited to that one specific feature (can't do the opposite).

So, the actual request is a mod that can make the characters and animations completely interchangeable (male doing female animations, and vise versa), and perhaps a way to hide the vagina via an accessory or something like that (this may already exist). The shortcut plugin is the closest thing we have to this, but again it does not work in the studio and most of the time the odd scaling makes it almost unusable.

Sorry for the long post.

Lol you may be asking alot lulzicles hehe, i asked for a simple Tv/Pc screen which i almost managed to do myself and nobody helped even more so, some people were rude. Anyway here are some ideas, you could put any accessory and color it to match the skin exactly to hide the girl part, you know you can Scale, Position, Rotate and color accessories right?
If you use only studioneo like i do you can save position for females whit dongs exactly how you want as presets, for screenshots.
Hope this helps, atleast a little.

Hey would like to ask where can I find the outfits for the picture below (screenshot and mod by Yangala - Chinese Ancient Hair 02):

Preview.jpg

Apologies if posted in the wrong section.

Thanks.

^you can find it here: https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT would love to find the clothes too.

anyways my question is Im not sure if it was ever released but is there a mod where all the swimsuits/tops/bottoms categories can be selected with the normal clothing categories?

^you can find it here: https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT would love to find the clothes too.

anyways my question is Im not sure if it was ever released but is there a mod where all the swimsuits/tops/bottoms categories can be selected with the normal clothing categories?

That's the problem, listed there was too many to browse through and I'm not sure what those outfits were named as :(

I've been looking for underwear that doesn't cover as much of the ass, unlike real panties. Most mods I've found still cover as much as the vanilla options...Can someone point me to some? Thanks :(

Ya... Cant really tell if the map is made whit walls, floors and stuff, or is really a map, ether way you could do it yourself, make the map by trying to combine walls and floors and the Base assets in StudioNeo, you could make it like that except the custom textures, which i am learning to use too atm whitout any help, and the item/machine which is verry complicated,most likely its from a Japanese modder,and i cant speak Japanese so cant really help beyond this point whit much.

Guys. I already answered Minimaxi in my post above with a link to where to get the map.
More precisely, its a mod item, that was shared by the jp modders.

If you go in mane game and randomize girls, their clothes randomize i think, u could save the card and then save clothes, not sure why you would want it though.

Because I'm a bit lazy to decide which new set of clothes to put in a girl. To save some time I prefer a randomizer so I can randomize the clothes till I find something I like. Thanks for the tip, I´ll do that.

Hi again to all you lovely modders out there... in addition to my "greedy" wishlist I have something that should be a bit easier to make, and I'd be very happy if someone could do it (or point me to a mod that's already out there).

I'm looking for striped T-shirts for the female, both short and long sleeved, striped in both directions, and with 2 colour options.

Thanks in advance! :)

Ok so... for the "wish list":
-a mod that allows to toggle the visibility of a character's body parts on/off, for as many single parts as possible
(I can give more details in case it's not clear what I mean)
, not sure what you mean but if you mean the penis of the man you can in the "State tab" at the bottom, if you mean items you attach to your character (if you parent them they will show up under bodyparts in the workshop on character (ask for derails about parenting items), anyway...
-a colorable version of the recently released FK tentacle item I would love that too
-in-game custom folder/subfolder structure for scene, character and clothing cards + ability to name/rename studio scenes. If your saying what i think you mean.. dont think its really possible whitout HEAVY main game editing since the game is not ment to recognize subfolders, i usually put character cards in Windows folders and move them when i need them to the apropriate folders. If you mean Folders in the StudioNeo Workshop Window, you CAN do that, there`s a button in the lower right of the workshop window to create folder, then if you switch to the Animation Tab, you can rename that folder and parent whatever items/characters you need to it.
-x/y/z scale editing for maps in the Lower Left there a Map icon, rigt over Handle if im not mistaken, allowing you to rotate and set scale of the Map.
-possibility to add external JPG/PNG images as studio items, with full move/rotate/scale functionality
(just imagine: custom-made posters on the walls... stickers on objects... framed pictures... etc.)

THAT IS THE CHERRY on top of the CAKE, i asked for that too.. nobody was interested and got some flak for asking 2 or 3 times, anyway i DID make something like that, it was verry hard and its a verry Rough and it kindof lags the game a little because the base item i made it from, the mirror item from Cur144, im guessing its still trying to reflect the background. My moding skills are low.. hehe
Sadly I will not share it whit you or anybody, or explain what i did whitout Cur144`s Permission, only personal use. If you want it or other people want it and a description of how to add any JPEG, or any other images, Please ask Cur144 for his permission.

And related to:
-I'm looking for striped T-shirts for the female, both short and long sleeved, striped in both directions, and with 2 colour options.
I could make something like that, but not whit 2 colors variations (or 2 colors bt one would change as you change the main) and NOT a new item (so it will overwright the original mod) , since i kindof dont know how to create new items, assign ids and stuff, but if you can send me a link to a Normal Shirt (or the type you would want) mod AND the Authors permission to do a retexture of his file then i could make something like that. (Or if it permission free, meaning the mod Author dosent care if someone messes and reposts his mod)

Was hoping someone could either direct me to or supply a dress mod? Something a lounge singer would wear preferably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.