Hi, I've searched the whole pastebin but I haven't found and mods that adds vechicles like buses and trains to the studio.
Does anyone have links to such mods or maps?

Hi,

I ask if anyone could make or port Amy Sorel's (from Soulcalibur 4) actual hairstyle? My best attempts to get a likeness to it pale in comparison to her actual hair...

soul_calibur___amy__i_love_you__pose_by_caliburwarrior-d8c5snc.png

Or dose someone know if it exists already though I haven't found it or much close so far.

Thanks.

Hi,

I ask if anyone could make or port Amy Sorel's (from Soulcalibur 4) actual hairstyle? My best attempts to get a likeness to it pale in comparison to her actual hair...

View attachment 16638

Or dose someone know if it exists already though I haven't found it or much close so far.

Thanks.
That hair easy to make in character maker if you use accessory slots and right mods.

Hello,

I have some shoe mod requests; I would be willing to financially compensate the work (PayPal/Gift card/artist's preferred means). Please contact me via PM if this interests you, and if you have any links to work you've submitted in the past for reference I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

I just throw my request in here:

I really like the mods by Limalama but unfortunately they are not working with SBX2 or any other uncensors and make the girls barbie again. He said since he's not even using any uncensors he won't make them compatible with uncensors. Is there anyone here who's willing to make them work with SBX2? I can't offer anything for compensation besides my thanks, sorry for that.

I started playing Honey Select, and i ask if you can, and have time to create a simple item for me, Please!
For me it will take forever to find out how.

I just want a "Wall" or "Image" so i can modify the image .DDS file, and put it as a screen for television or Pc.
I also ask if you can make more copies like: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3... so i can have more in my game to edit I would love that.

I would want to make my own image (.dds) useing SB3U. And put it over screen of Computer, Laptop or Television in my game as if my character is watching different things on tv (from my image).

More details (if you can):
-Make it good resolution like 1280x1024.
-Make it very thin like the concrete wall, transparent from one side.( only if you can not really necesary)
-Whit out any borders, sides, just the image.
-Whit no shine to it so it can be viewed from all angles.

I hope you understand, and I know your busy and maybe im asking alot, if you can do it ill appreciate it VERRY much.

Thank you!

Hi guys, I would like to request this hairstyle which we have a lot this kind of hairstyles BUT short version. Also , I think the best is to split it bang and back hair for friendly customization
maxresdefault.jpg

If there are any modders out there that are up for it, I'd like to see some more garterbelts, various designs, styles and variations.

Too few Hair mod...please make more Hairs mod for HS :-) some milf hair! :P

View attachment 16752Anyone knows where can i find any toeless socks or pantyhose like the ones in the picture? The image is from a saw2008 swimsuit mod, but the socks are not there (or in any of his mods i think).

Too few Hair mod...please make more Hairs mod for HS :-) some milf hair! :P

There are plenty of hair mods on the Pastebin and Saw's pack alone has I believe some 90 hairstyles. Is that still too few?

View attachment 16752Anyone knows where can i find any toeless socks or pantyhose like the ones in the picture? The image is from a saw2008 swimsuit mod, but the socks are not there (or in any of his mods i think).

Can't see the picture, but I do know of a stocking mod that might be of interest on the pastebin.

I just throw my request in here:

I really like the mods by Limalama but unfortunately they are not working with SBX2 or any other uncensors and make the girls barbie again. He said since he's not even using any uncensors he won't make them compatible with uncensors. Is there anyone here who's willing to make them work with SBX2? I can't offer anything for compensation besides my thanks, sorry for that.

The uncensor2 framework mod adds an uncensor as a waist accessory. This means you can apply an uncensor yourself, and to any clothing that lacks it, not lust Limalama's. You do use up an accessory slot but you still have 9 left.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai7
Can't see the picture, but I do know of a stocking mod that might be of interest on the pastebin.
Do you remember the stocking mod name to search it in the pastebin? i downloaded a lot of mods from there but i guess i missed that one

Then thanks but thats not what i was looking for, i meant socks and stockings without fingers.

Can nobody please help me whit a tv/pc Screen,item that i could move freely in studio and place it over pc and tv screens, ? Please?

I taught this is a mod "REQUEST" and asking twice is not spamming in my opinion, please be more polite if you cant help then pls dont talk, if you got nothing helpful to say, not everyone understands Japanese, and SB3U, first of all.
And second, the idea of a "screen" is so you wont have to Edit every pc, tv screen in every map and every item that has a screen, plus i dont even know where to find the "base game items" like the wall and stuff so i can do it myself a long time ago instead of dealing whit people like you who would rather not see a post then another post from someone asking for help. Sorry you had to waste 5 seconds of your time reading. In the end your message of not spamming is more useless then my double asking.

I taught this is a mod "REQUEST" and asking twice is not spamming in my opinion

you need to go back to school and learn math:
post#1 was in mod release thread (deleted)
post#2 http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...equest-thread-546759/index65.html#post2754889
post#3 http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...equest-thread-546759/index66.html#post2761485
post#4 http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...equest-thread-546759/index67.html#post2763195

you asked 4 times!

Well sorry to bother you whit a deleted post, whit 3 (imagine that) posts here, i wont "spam" anymore, as you could see by the deleted post, this are some of my first posts ever here on anime-shareing,Was it really worth it spending this much time when you could actually be doing something useful? If you thought i was wasting "your precious" time you should of left it as it was not go hunting for all my posts, this shows your time is not worth anything so the only reason you commented was to be rude. I finished Engineering collage, speak 3 languages, been all over Europe and almost all the continents, so i probably know more math then you. And compared to you i do value my time so i wont bother to answer you or continue whit this conversation.
Ps. Thank you everybody else for your time.

There are plenty of hair mods on the Pastebin and Saw's pack alone has I believe some 90 hairstyles. Is that still too few

I have already Saw's Pack...but not all is good for me. :-)

huh i am not sure what you talk about the Pastebin? a site or a mods ? link to that so i can takea look at that,thanks.

EDIT saw'pack total is i think 25-30 hair style..has that be grown up to 90? lol. link? :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?