When changing the ID of costume (due to slot ID conflict) ,the costume ID set in character cards and coordinate cards should be changed too
anybody please make a tool that can search for costume ID in character cards and coordinate cards (.PNG file),so that we can change ID of costume in card when we change the ID of costume
thanks

Hey people, me again (?). I was wondering if there's any swords mod, like a Kendo sword or Katanas? I really need them :(

And I also been looking for masks accessories, like Ninja masks. Please help me out with those two, thanks in advance :(

I know they have ninja masks and tantos (which can be lengthened) in the April DLC, along with knight- and ranger-themed stuff.

Who knows how to hide in the upper right corner of the icon in the studioNEO ? or need some mod for hide them?

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to all you modders out there! You spend so much time and work, and then share your efforts to everyone... I bow down in respect.

I'm mostly interested in the studio side of Honey Select, and while working and playing around with Studio NEO, I constantly write down features I miss or would like to have. So today I like to ask if someone out there would be so kind to make some of my wishes come true. As I'm just a user, I'm not sure if all of these are possible - also, if something is already out there as a mod, please point me to the right direction.

Here's my wishlist for Studio NEO:

• a mod that allows to toggle the visibility of a character's body parts on/off, for as many single parts as possible
    (I can give more details in case it's not clear what I mean)
  • a colorable version of the recently released FK tentacle item
  • a mod that highlights which of the 10 cameras is currently activated
    (I'm constantly overwriting cameras I wanted to keep, just because I forgot which one I was working on)
  • x/y/z scale editing for maps
  • possibility to add external JPG/PNG images as studio items, with full move/rotate/scale functionality
    (just imagine: custom-made posters on the walls... stickers on objects... framed pictures... etc.)
  • in-game custom folder/subfolder structure for scene, character and clothing cards + ability to name/rename studio scenes

Sorry if this looks "greedy"... :redface: ...I may come back with even more wishes :D

Studio NEO now has walking animations, but sadly, it seems like characters can only walk in place. :(

Do you guys know if there's any way to make them move from a point A to B? Maybe there's a mod for it, or maybe the function is already built-in and I couldn't find it.

Let me know if you have any infos, and thank you!

Any drooling girls mod?

Was thinking something along those lines too. I know there is blood running from the nose and bloodspatters to the face; which we might change the colours of, and make some compromises with, but a drooling-mod would be excellent :-D

Was thinking something along those lines too. I know there is blood running from the nose and bloodspatters to the face; which we might change the colours of, and make some compromises with, but a drooling-mod would be excellent :-D

Mind linking me the nose bleeding and face blood mods you mention? I'm in the need of those too, specially for fighting scenes. Thank you :)

Can someone make a long sleeved turtleneck without the bottom part? And can you make it so we can change the color of it? Thank you.

First of all, HUGE THANKS to all modders out there. You're the man!

Are there any tentacle sex mods or 2P/3P/4P (gangbang mods) for Honey Select?

Thanks before, mate!

First, i want to say thank you for all people making the mods for providing all the awesome content.

Are there any studio item mods for everyday office junk? Dr.Bloodmoneys packs provide a great source of food, drus and bathroom stuff - and im looking for something similar for workplaces . Its less glamorous than weapons and sports cars - just the everyday background stuf we tend not to notice until it is needed.

Desktop computers, laptops, telephones paper files, books, manuals, cardboard boxes, folders, binders, bookstacks, cork boards and postit cards, wall handing calendars and charts, storage shelves , desktop lamps, coat hangers, etc, etc... basically all the bakground clutter.

Think you are going to have to download scenes and take them directly from the loaded file. Been searching for something like that myself, and haven't found anywhere dedicated to different poses by themselves.

Is there a way to download NEO 9.1? To tell the truth I do not understand anything in the site you posted.:(

Is there a way to download NEO 9.1? To tell the truth I do not understand anything in the site you posted.:(

【パーティ用】舌・その他【NEO】v.9.1.7z(←ぱっつんエクステこの中)

DL 1: https://www.axfc.net/u/3818397

Pass: としあき

【パーティ用】舌・その他【NEO】v.9.1用修正パッチ

DL 2: https://www.axfc.net/u/3820446

パスは無し・修正内容=MODに実装されてない後髪1つをリストから削

the second link is a small patch for v9.1, but I do not know what to do?!? :redface:

Could someone share the link with the US flag bikini ? I was looking for it in the pastebin and i cant found it.
Thanks in advance.

Can someone please help whit a item request?

Hello, can anyone help me whit something Please?...

I started playing Honey Select, im not sure if this is right, posting a request thread here but it dose say Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods.
For me it will take forever to find out how since my knowledge of sb3u is limitited and my understanding of Japanese and Chinese is None .

I just want a "Wall" or "Image" for studioNeo so i can modify the image .DDS file, and put it as a screen for television or Pc.
If you can make more copies like: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, to have more screens to choose from, I would love that.( hopeing i can figureout

I would want to make my own image (.dds) useing SB3U. And put it over screen of Computer, Laptop or Television in my game as if my character is watching different things on tv (from my image).
(I wont post or share it anywhere)

More details (if you can):
-Give the item a easy English name in game like Image or Avatar or something that comes up easy preferably Not in the Objects folder in studioNeo since all mods use that folder and scrolling thru all to find is hard.
-Make it good resolution atleast like 1280x1024.
-Make it very thin like the concrete wall, transparent from one side.( only if you can not really necesary)
-Whit out any borders, sides, just the image so it can fit when scaled down in game over a Pc monitor or TV.
-Whit no serious shine to it so it will be seen from all angles.

I hope you understand, and I know you all are busy and maybe im asking alot, if you can do it ill appreciate it VERRY much.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]