Hello everybody, Can you make(or share) a outfit, to me, please ?
I've already find a card with Alice(from Madness Returns), but i don't have the outfit for it.
efbb230681b63277e69d5e5298f8d8c589c99a81.png

I found this Studio Neo scene from japanese board "Futalog", source: http://futalog.com/486959916.htm

here the scene.. View attachment 16206

but.. it requires StudioNEOAddon and a mod that is called 舌 あ き

is a great "Tongue" that is below the character, where can i find this mod, please? :)
Should be one of the newest versions from the creator. Search the page for- 【パーティ】舌・その他【NEO】v.8.0
http://futalog.com/489975795.htm

Like all new stuff, remember backup your game folder before adding it just to be safe.

We have ripped pantyhose, lowered shorts and some bondage equipment; but are there ragged clothes too for use in Honey Select/Studio?... Every piece of clothing so far have been cosplay, extravagant or normal. Nothing to go with the "Dirt" and "Fight damage" textures asfaik :-D Would like to make a big-boobed hobo princesss :-P

hello i want to ask is 2b from neir automata is officially a part of party dlc or it is a mod if mod then which is the best release of it

I notice that the mesh for the pussy and ass has limited physics. Is that something that came with the game or the uncensor mod (SBX)?... If it came with the mod, would it be possible to make a gaping mesh for both the ass and pussy?.... we kind of have horse dicks, huge dicks, futa dicks and so on, but the nether region somehow always seems to get away unscathed :-P If this has been asked before or covered elsewhere, I am sorry.

I notice that the mesh for the pussy and ass has limited physics. Is that something that came with the game or the uncensor mod (SBX)?... If it came with the mod, would it be possible to make a gaping mesh for both the ass and pussy?.... we kind of have horse dicks, huge dicks, futa dicks and so on, but the nether region somehow always seems to get away unscathed :-P If this has been asked before or covered elsewhere, I am sorry.

SEMIPRO and Mr.X HoneySelect Uncensor FU and MU is gaping pussy. You will have to ask someone for it because he have "retired" from modding HS. :D

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Just throwing a side-thing here, anyone feel free to catch up on this or not.
A. Voices:
There's certainly a nice voice selection. But it would be also nice having some western voices/languages (and less higher tones). Where to take it from? As example from 3d sexvilla (if doable). If i remember it right, they had a nice selection of voices in different languages.
B. Sounds:
An accurate vibrator sound would be nice, not that weird mechanical whatever. Also a possibility for bringing in a.e. western-sound moans in loop. Or the bystander whispering from PC.
I would look into this myself, but i have my hands full, so if there's some enthusiastic modder with some sound-file-gathering-skills, please consider doing this. :akazukin_cant:

Hi guys sup and any who could give me a idea or link in any forum?, been wondering if or
how can I can export the characters (in full mesh and map)in 3D modeling software like (3DSMAX,SKETCH UP,BLENDER)(or suggest something where can i edit them) I'll
be happy to add this characters in my future design as the model as the person in the background if ever possible.
TIA.

Anyone remember where to find the Skintextures for fight damage? I've looked through every post in the mods section but I can't find it -,-

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm ArayaSouren. I've been using HS for a few days now and I think It's awesome! But I think I need some help, I'm modeling a Story about ballet dancers and such but I haven't found a map related to a Dance Studio or something like that, even a Gym would be ok but I can't find a thing :( .

Here's my DeviantArt so you can take a look to what I'm doing and why I do need the map, thanks in advance!

[Request] Disable sex positions.

Hello, as the tittle says: is there any way to disable sex positions? Such as the blowjobs, or some positions that seems buged in almost all maps (its so annoying activate the position randomizer and get one of this bugged positions).

Thank you in advance!

Hey people, me again (?). I was wondering if there's any swords mod, like a Kendo sword or Katanas? I really need them :(

And I also been looking for masks accessories, like Ninja masks. Please help me out with those two, thanks in advance :(

just recently download this game, and its amaaaziingg, been playing around with mods until i find out about the VMD, anyone know where i could download all those lovely lewd MMD move from IWARA ? specially the one that tittle GIMME THAT.

And is anyone know where people sharing their IKPOSE? i see plenty amazing one ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]