Hi guys, This may have probably been asked already but, about the new H animations in studio, are there any chances Illusion's gonna put those on the main game in future updates, or is it possible for mods to do that? It'd be great if somehow or someway those get inputted on the main game itself.

Text-to-speech integration for dialogue?

Hy guys,

I was experimenting around with sb3ug to replace a character voice with the output of an text-to-speech engine.

unfortunatly replacing the sounds via "replace file" in sb3ug did not have any effect :( (I tried ogg, wav, mp3). I guess it wants a fsb-file since thats the format i get when exporting a sound which is a propriatery format and therefor neither easy to generate or edit. (solutions on that front would be highly appreciated... i guess i would be willing to try to make an english voice-translation. (quite easy to batch-process with tts-engines - and the translationfile would do the rest...)

BUT:

in the process of finding out which audiofile refers to which japanese gibberish i saw that the translation files for the audio subtitles would contain the information needed to do an on-the-fly translation? instead of generating the subtitles it just would have to send the output to a sapi-tts-engine... of which there are many good ones out there and pretty much everybody would already have integrated in the OS.

how would one go for it? i am a miserable programmer but i would like to try...

Hi guys, This may have probably been asked already but, about the new H animations in studio, are there any chances Illusion's gonna put those on the main game in future updates, or is it possible for mods to do that? It'd be great if somehow or someway those get inputted on the main game itself.
Those are Sexy Beach Premium Resort animations I think.

Re: Text-to-speech integration for dialogue?

:smug: nice idea.

But as Plun-in. The voice synthesis is not yet so far that if it also credible comes that really a woman or man would speak. I also had the idea.

Re: Text-to-speech integration for dialogue?

i agree!

of course the synthesis can not in any way compete with the really good voice-actresses from illusion. they really do an outstanding job and professionally i am involved in this kind of work.

nevertheless there are acceptable tts-voices out there (google the IVONA voices) and i am sure that people like me (i might or might not have a fetish for robo-girls ;) would absolutly dig that and given the data thats already there it shouldn't be a lifelong project for somebody who has an idea how to trigger the event of a soundfile happening (it would be great to have some insight on how the english subtitles are working and triggered) to pass that information to a script that triggers a tts-command for sapi5-voices... i guess it could very well be a script "inside" HS that triggers the configured standard-voice for windows. there are dozens of them and people can choose whatever they like. it would be also cool to have a little menu inside like in the shortcut-plugin where its possible to change the speed(rate) and frequency of the voice or even change the voices.

i am drifting off...

so TL/DR:

don't you think it would be fun anyway to exchange tts-strings where people try to make her moan kind of plausibly on this forum? i like the comedy factor about it also and it could be reason enough ;)

Can someone make the robotic skin from the update into a skintexmod texture? For use with a non updated version of course. Not the whole skin, just the robot lines, so I can overlay it over a muscular toned skin.

Can someone make a SkinTex mod for blowjob positions with affected knees, like red kness or something like that, similar with this pic, idk where i got this skintex mod, i can't find the guy who didi it... View attachment 16073

Are there any mod that adds panties and bras as items to spread on the set ??

Can someone please import Apaachi Hairstyle pack to HS? Japanese modder release some but not all here: http://xenogracia.xyz/ .

Please convert more hair styles from this picture to Honey Select. Would like more braid and locks and ponytail styles. Request hairs 74, 75B, 88, 94, 86, 96, 97, 98 to Honey Select.
http://img.2game.info/re/l/skyrim/images/mod/10168/1418639728.jpg

Also, Hepsy need to be introduced to HS. He is good hair modder too, but does not play HS.

Last edited:
I once had a mod for honeyselect which lets you choose the male Skins from playclub in honeyselect. Does anyone know where to find this?

Can someone make an update to the Toggle POV mod or point me to a good POV mod that isn't the Shortcut Plugin?

Hi can anyone upload the MoreSlotID Ver1.2 my Internet can't access that site
https://www.patreon.com/posts/moreslotid-ver1-11678138
Thank you very much
Sorry for my bad engish

It is on MEGA - https://mega.nz/#!85J0jB4a!Fi54Z2BeceRm58CVkbKvCF7abLNUJkMfZgMBHY9Y4_E (Found in pastebin) :-)

/goo

ps. Is anyone able to recreate the face of Rachel Aldana or Leanne Crow in the character maker?(as a character card)... made her tits almost to perfection yesterday, but I dont have the artistic skills to recreate a face :-/

Last edited:
I found this Studio Neo scene from japanese board "Futalog", source: http://futalog.com/486959916.htm

here the scene.. 15826638989499.png

but.. it requires StudioNEOAddon and a mod that is called 舌 あ き

is a great "Tongue" that is below the character, where can i find this mod, please? :)

Hi, Someone knows someting about a condom mod we can use in studio Neo?
Thanks in advance for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.