Hello, I was looking for the 2B (from nier: automata) mod by Zeaska-sama, which I found in Hongfire, but it was taken down and I asked a nice person in HF who said he would send us link to the mod. Well, Hongfire's been down for a few days on my end now, and I wonder if anyone here has it?
I have read the post about pastebin and did find the version released on 21st Jan. I downloaded that one, but I think Zeaska made an updated version after the game was actually released? Or am I wrong and the 21st Jan IS the newest?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Here is my request:

For someone to make a pantyhose mod where the pantyhose are pulled down part way (just enough) rather than "ripped" when in mid dress state.

Hi, I'm new here, I already know about pastebin and I can more or less manage myself to find most mods. What I wanted to know is if there is any kind of mod/tool/trainer that allows you to see and tweak the invisible stats of the girls, like the trainer that did exist for artificial girl 3 or the tool for Custom Maid 3D 2.

Slightly off topic but still;

Has anyone managed to get Honey Select to work on Linux (ex: Ubuntu) using WINE for example?

What I would like to request is for someone do develop an application that would connect to a server and download any and all mods I wish at the click of a button. The app would check to make sure that it was downloading the latest version of said mods and check for any conflicts between files from one mod to another if multiple were to be downloaded at once. What I'm basically requesting is a repository containing a whole compendium of mods that can be downloaded instead of constantly using Baidu, Mega or some other cloud service.

Hello !
Yes I had already seen it, but still thanks for your reply :). The problem is that it is not realistic at all and lacks style (unlike the one I put in my picture). I would have liked to make the mod but it seems it way above my capabilities. I any modder would like to go for a try on my fantasy...

All the best !
B

Hi ! Thank you for your reply ! I did see this mod but it is not realistic at all and way less sexy than the gasmask type I proposed on my pic. Hopefully someone will make a new one...

So there's 3 basic things in my Honey Select wish list. If someone knows if there's a mod or mods out there that do any of these already, I'd appreciate if you could point me to them.

1) T-shirts/tops with cleavage. I have not been able to find any yet! I know there's blouses and shirts that show cleavage, but I'm looking for tiny tops that show boobage from the top! Why can't I find any??

2) Control for girls' Sleep/Tired/Normal states. I know there's a Revive button, but I also want a Tired button, and a Sleeping button, since these make positions different.

3) A way to use Swimsuit clothes with Normal clothes, and vice versa. Isn't there a way to remove the restriction and have them all together?

Any help is appreciated :)

There are already mod that turn swimsuits to normal cloth. You check HS Pastebin and find [Cur144] Swimsuit_To_Clothes v1.1.

There are already mod that turn swimsuits to normal cloth. You check HS Pastebin and find [Cur144] Swimsuit_To_Clothes v1.1.

Ah thank you, but that merely switches four clothing pieces to swimsuits. I'm hoping there's a way to make many more swimsuits than that available as clothes...

hello~ i wanna ask if there any mod guitar item for HS studio??? i quite need it for make my friend request but i cant find it thx~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799