just reposting to make sure it gets noticed

Can Some one please make a Eureka 7 dress both with and with out sleeves?

sleeves
eureka.jpg

sleeveless

More Eureka
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [REQUEST] Additional Accessories Slot

Actually someone did try back during SPBR. And after months of work he became frustrated and gave up. He said that the number of accessory slots were tied in with the way the engine handled character creation and it was practically impossible for a modder to do. I'm sure that was frustration speaking since I'm of the mind that when "there's a will there's a way" but the modder was very talented so there was definitely truth in his words. I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.

Hello everyone! i just registred, can i ask here; how do i join a modding club for honey select? i've been playing illusion games for i while and i figured i should start apporting an effort for the communitty. Thanks and appologies in advance.

I wonder if people will mod or port over skyrim/sim mod hairs like that 40 pack as well as the face mesh? I mean they're almost completely compatible and just need a few tweaking options to port them over. I'm thinking of porting over a few skyrim HD eyebrows myself. Just asking permission ATM.

Just imagine 4K Lillith/Mjoll/Sigrid in your game or the Bijin NPCs!

YVREaSV.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

69467-5-1441570594.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

40038-0-1452096826.jpg

Re: Request-Basketball Jersey

yea I ask that SEMIPRO chinese guy if I can use his volleyball mod for it and he got triggered by my "LOL" as offensive.

[request] Every kind of bdsm mod (rooms, items, clothing, poses...)

I am searching for every kind of bdsm mod(rooms, items, clothing, poses...)
If you ve got something for me post it pls! :)

Is there a mod which tackles following issue(s): Visibility and wearability of bras. Many clothes somehow seem to be enemies of bras, since you are not able to put them on your girls. These especially concerns dresses and so on. So would it be somehow possible not only to put a bra on, but that you can also see it? Best current counter-example is the Baby Doll clothing where you can see and wear it.
I wonder if such a thing already exists or - if not - how difficult it would be to made.

Is there a mod which tackles following issue(s): Visibility and wearability of bras. Many clothes somehow seem to be enemies of bras, since you are not able to put them on your girls. These especially concerns dresses and so on. So would it be somehow possible not only to put a bra on, but that you can also see it? Best current counter-example is the Baby Doll clothing where you can see and wear it.
I wonder if such a thing already exists or - if not - how difficult it would be to made.
The option of wearing a bra with a particular top and control it being visible when the top is full on is controlled by the parameters in the customlist of the particular top. So if you edit the list parameters for that top you can make it possible to wear a bra and see it all the time.

However there is a problem. In many cases the meshes of the tops and the meshes for the bras do not correctly align, specially around the breasts and nipples areas. So if you make the bra visible always you get a lot of clipping issues with bra parts sticking out of the top instead of being concealed. See the image below.

Top-Bra-test.jpg

Some tops go around this by displaying the bra only when the top is down in the half-dressed state, that way you don't get the clipping when the top is completely on. But I find that there are some tops which would look strange if you do this. For example in a strapless dress it doesn't make sense not to have the straps from the bra showing when the top is up and then having them suddenly appear when the top is down.

If you want to experiment let me know and I will tell you which parameters to change on the lists to get the effect.

Reactions: HornedSenpai
The option of wearing a bra with a particular top and control it being visible when the top is full on is controlled by the parameters in the customlist of the particular top. So if you edit the list parameters for that top you can make it possible to wear a bra and see it all the time.

However there is a problem. In many cases the meshes of the tops and the meshes for the bras do not correctly align, specially around the breasts and nipples areas. So if you make the bra visible always you get a lot of clipping issues with bra parts sticking out of the top instead of being concealed. See the image below.

View attachment 14141

Some tops go around this by displaying the bra only when the top is down in the half-dressed state, that way you don't get the clipping when the top is completely on. But I find that there are some tops which would look strange if you do this. For example in a strapless dress it doesn't make sense not to have the straps from the bra showing when the top is up and then having them suddenly appear when the top is down.

If you want to experiment let me know and I will tell you which parameters to change on the lists to get the effect.

Thought that these kind of problems would occur.
Know I have no experience with modding. I only downloaded the SB3UGS yesterday because I wanted to begin this stuff, but over the course of time, not at once.

However, if you want, PN me and maybe we could discuss this further. If you are interested in this thing, too.
I hope this wouldn't be impossible in the end. :s

Better lighting? It's too bright/bloomy :(

Are there any reshades or mods that improve the lighting in HoneySelect? As so far the lighting effects make the body textures and overall lightning look rather unnatural. I've seen many character models posted and mine look nothing like them!

Re: Request-Basketball Jersey

He said he was crazy on his signature. Due to translation error he probably thought I was laughing at him. There was this japanese forum calling him a bad modder etc.. Some people are very thin skin and will take offense to anything as well as people "modifying" their work. Which they would have never wanted it to do to begin with.

I have found only the Card.. It does not work without the Horse mod.. :(

SwV2TlRQ.png

Does anyone have the Horse mod By Dr FillGood, please? :redface:

Re: [REQUEST] Additional Accessories Slot

Actually someone did try back during SPBR. And after months of work he became frustrated and gave up. He said that the number of accessory slots were tied in with the way the engine handled character creation and it was practically impossible for a modder to do. I'm sure that was frustration speaking since I'm of the mind that when "there's a will there's a way" but the modder was very talented so there was definitely truth in his words. I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.

I'm no modder, but perhaps some inspiration! There are many ways around a brick wall blocking you going from Point A to Point B. You can go around, you can go under... But the most simple method, if by far the most taxing, is to go straight through that damn brick wall and rebuild it from the ground up to be the way you want it to be!

So with that in mind, i'll see the person who attempts breaking Honey Select apart in about 2+ years if they manage it :P

I think that's an awesome thing. Get all those lingerie sets imported as well.

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Are there any mods for the studio that allow changing the gender of saved ik poses? You know, without having to redo the entire thing from scratch manually, just replace as you would if they were the same gender.

Are there any mods for the studio that allow changing the gender of saved ik poses? You know, without having to redo the entire thing from scratch manually, just replace as you would if they were the same gender.

There is a SAVE and LOAD option in Studio IK setting. Create a custom pose, type a name and save it. Only Restriction is saved posed can't work on opposite gender.

Only Restriction is saved posed can't work on opposite gender.

Well, yes, that's the reason I'm asking whether some one came up with a mod to bypass said restriction.

Well, yes, that's the reason I'm asking whether some one came up with a mod to bypass said restriction.

That feature was available in previous titles. Don't know why they skip this one. There is future mod coming by Animator Shortcut Plugin. He is introducing some gender swipe option for studio. Maybe that will help you in the following work. Currently he is working on it.

not sure if i totaly missed it or not, but since we have these awesome castanic horns, did someone also make the castanic skin markings? I remember somebody made those for PlayClub, I miss those greatly in HS now :ninja:

Is there a mod that puts the character maker stage for use in Studio? The stage with the floating particles.

Hello, it could be nice if someone was able to made a plugin for studio that make character change face emotion (just like in the normal game, but for the studio) Maybe some additionnal feature should be awesome like Opening (eye and mouth) variation on time, etc. :)

Oh and i'm also looking for the VR headset item for the next story on my website, if someone can tell me where i can get it :)
Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!