Re: [paid request] kemono furry mod & diaper mod

Paying other people to create mods. This is ... an interesting concept. But I somehow doubt that this is something which is in favor of the philosophy this whole community is built on.

I actually like the idea, even patron supporting modders. Say you want x dress retexture, but everybody is doing futa mods. Kinda sucks. But yea it would increase obscure mods that people might not do. I have a few ideas and mods I want to do but unable to do them. Considering how it took me just years grasping AG3's file system and SBUtility. I mean I was basically just making characters and modding mods and re-photoshopping custom skins to just understand the system.

I for one would like...

1) A few swimsuit re-skins (realize and speedo brands)
2) Some custom ethnic dress based on kimono and Mai Shiranui's costume or Chinese dress from SBPR aka. "Crotch Baring Dresses".
3) A program to generate a character really fast based on a few presets. Such as 6 nose type, 5 Facial Type, Hair color, skin color, bust, body type etc.. Kinda like "Waifuripper", like drag and drop like AG3's "AG3MakeSelect.exe".
3) A program to generator "children of two character cards" or "averages" character cards with or without variations like that one for Artificial Ad academy.

Maybe even a donation thread for crowdfunding these ideas etc...

[paid request] [Clothing] Swimsuit reskins, ethnic dresses and [Utility] PNG generator

***** Honey Select Crowdfunding or Personal Request ******​

I really wanna try modding but at this rate it might take years to get this done. So I would like to Challange you modders to helping me with my goal. I will pay X amount for work done and more if you hand over finish project with simple DDS injection/re Texture guide in SB3Utility. I hope they can also help creators and also If the asking price is too low maybe a few of you guys can help me donate to the modders with a pledge like crowdfunding.

Project should include instructions with simple drag and drop SB3Utility instructions for future re-skin. Completed project should include the necessary unity3d file, the pp? a dds or tga/png file and at least 3 picture instruction on replacing the texture and repackaging it for HS.

1) Swimsuit Re texture with 3-5 Realize/Speedo/asic swimsuits, I will vouch for $5 via paypal for them and $20 for full completion of the project.
184200ad3454cad4df50a45137f8a0fb.jpg
1444519794927.jpg
]

2) Ethnic Chinese Dress based off Kimono or the courtesan dress. Another is a modded Long Chinese dress with the split legs like in AG3/Chun Li. I will vouch for $25 and $5 dollar. $50 for each project.
chinese-ethnic-girls-traditional-dress-10548469.jpg

venice-dresses.jpg

3) A PNG Character creator program that generates PNG character files sorta like "Waifu Ripper", except plug in a presets like nose, mouth, skin tone, size etc and it generates a character. Closest thing I can think of is CM3D 2 & AG3 Make Select.exe. I'll donate $50 dollars to that cause.

4) A "Child/Parent" PNG Character program sort of like that one for Artificial Academy. You can combine 2 character cards and it spits out X children with or without variations etc.. Also can do "averages" of x amount of character cards. I'm willing to donate $50 dollar for a completed program.

there is a request thread, don't post requests in the release thread please

Re: [paid request] [Clothing] Swimsuit reskins, ethnic dresses and [Utility] PNG generator

Isn't the forum head liner called requests and releases? it does have a request tag in the thread name so it's not like it's saying "look here! X mod for download!".

Honestly I respect what the modders do and thankful for what they have done, but things they wouldn't normally touch for mods that'd expand the games options would do wonders for a lot of people. Even if that means funding towards said mod time spent working towards these mods.

Re: [paid request] [Clothing] Swimsuit reskins, ethnic dresses and [Utility] PNG generator

The name of this forum is Anime-Sharing Forum>Forum>Special Groups and Projects>Modding Club>Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods

He's in the right place.

Okay well this forum page is also called requests and releases, i've seen other request threads posted before. Letting modders be aware of people willing to help fund them towards mods being made could be a very helpful thing for all of us, regardless of if people don't like the idea of it or what have you. I'm sure if this was a major issue that a forums mod would have came by within the first day or two in order to take care of this thread or others that people have made. I understand what your trying to do and that's fine but i'm sure if this thread was an issue they wouldn't have let it stay here for over a week already.

Anyone working on different voices? Being able to get an NA voice as a baseline would be pretty awesome

Where is this download?

The name of this forum is Anime-Sharing Forum>Forum>Special Groups and Projects>Modding Club>Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods

He's in the right place.

Actually I was at the wrong place, but there was a thread before mind so I thought it was ok it was in the Honey Select Mods section.

Anyways I found a japanese program but I can't use it it's located here: http://ux.getuploader.com/honeyselect/download/116/HS_PngViewer_A1207.zip off of this original website: http://ux.getuploader.com/honeyselect/

I think so, may be we should made a patreon and recruit the great modder like Zeaska to help us.

I have image of many beautiful clothing, but I don't have any 3D skill to mod it.

yea mod is pretty anal, lol. Not many people will read a single thread, when you can post normal threads that are up on the main forum. I've been here so many times at least 50-100 times and not once clicked on individual requests on a SINGLE thread.

Hi there. Is there a possibility to select several face wrinkles textures for character? I'd like to combine several, but there's option only for one...

Hey, just to let you know I also needed this, because I wanted to feature an older character. I modded the skins file to include 2 new textures for wrinkles. I've never done this before and think this is probably, the, ah "not-best" way to do this, but it did seem to work for me. I actually overwrite two game files though, I think, so you might wanna back them up. Otherwise, just extract this into your game's root folder (merging/overwriting the abdata folder) and when you open the game there should be two new wrinkle textures that are combinations of the others. The last is the, uh, most wrinkly.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=19310864343130231577

[Request] Chicago Bulls Jersey for women

Forgive me if this is the wrong thread to post this. I was wondering if someone could make a Chicago Bulls Jersey for women for use in the game? I'm writing a comic set in Chicago and I am utilizing Honey Select to make it. Cleavage preferred and if at all possible, a bit of bra showing though not necessary, just would be kind of nice and recolorable would be useful too.

I will be more than happy to credit whoever does it in the credits of the comic and plus I think basketball jerseys on girls are really hot. If anyone can do it, please contact me

Re: [Request] Chicago Bulls Jersey for women

Hey, whatever works man, give it a shot. It might work better than you think it will! :3

Request for hosiery clothing items

Hi.

I'd like to make a request from any kind clothes modders/modellers out there.

My humble request would be for more hosiery items that could be added to the pantyhose category.

The following would be great.

Seamless pantyhose (think Wolford type)
Open crotch pantyhose (colorable)
Suspender pantyhose
Cris cross pantyhose
Body stocking (open crotch)(long sleeve, short sleeve, spaghetti) (colorable)
Fishnet versions of the above

If anyone could do this that would be awesome.

Honey select Tattoos 4k

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you is thinking in make tattoos on 4k for Honey Select or any aditional content to this 4k skin texture mod.

If anybody isn't going to do it, I will be very gratefull if anyone can teach me how to mod tattoos and I can make a contribution to this forum, the thing is that I don't know anything about modding, I am a total noob on this and I don't know a thing about it, can anybody teach me, please? :)

Re: Request for hosiery clothing items

Hi.

I'd like to make a request from any kind clothes modders/modellers out there.

My humble request would be for more hosiery items that could be added to the pantyhose category.

The following would be great.

Seamless pantyhose (think Wolford type)
Open crotch pantyhose (colorable)
Suspender pantyhose
Cris cross pantyhose
Body stocking (open crotch)(long sleeve, short sleeve, spaghetti) (colorable)
Fishnet versions of the above

If anyone could do this that would be awesome.

If you don't have them already I suggest you get the stocking mod from Zeaska which is in the HongFire's HS Mods Forum:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods
You can also check for [MDZZ] Stocking v2.0; regretfully I don't have the link for that one so you will have to search for it.

Has anyone made any hair/beard or high resolution texture mods for the male character? If not, is there a reason why? I haven't been able to find anything anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]