[Misc] [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) Charcater and Outfit (Share DL)

201702_Elysium_hair_s02.jpg
Do you know where i can find this card of Miku ?

Hi,

I like most of the characters I see in this thread but I ad a question to ask all of you concerning skin types/colors.

What color (ex. RGB) setting do you use to mimick African/Black/Latin/Middle Eastern/South Asian/South East Asian skin color types.

I've been playing around with the color selector alot but can't quite get the right hue/tint/color.

you might want to let us know what color in particular you want to mimic...truth be told i find the color part the easiest or one of the easiest parts of a char even came up with fantasy colors easily like orc

What color (ex. RGB) setting do you use to mimick African/Black/Latin/Middle Eastern/South Asian/South East Asian skin color types.

I've been playing around with the color selector alot but can't quite get the right hue/tint/color.

A trick I use for black characters is to dial down the "Intensity" setting of their skin color. What I usually do with the lips, fingernails and breasts of most characters is to match them with the skin tone, and dial down the brightness. Helps to keep the lips fairly transparent, more natural look. Here's an example of a black girl from my blog: https://arkhamseniorhigh.tumblr.com/post/155139911072/samedi.

Hi,

I like most of the characters I see in this thread but I ad a question to ask all of you concerning skin types/colors.

In all honesty, there is no correct color values for that type of skin color/tone. That is a very diverse set of ethnic backgrounds. So you have a great amount of options to play around with.

Definitely playing with the intensity and shine with different skin types will change the look of even the same Hue(Color), Saturation (Richness) and Value (Tint). Variations with Base to Shine colors as well for even crazy color configurations.

I think any skin/tone configuration can be correct because the world is so diverse so even if your shooting for a targeted ethnic background you can still be correct because those regions are still diverse.

I think as long as you can see the characters features in a proper light spectrum that you are on the correct path for "realistic" skin color/tone. Again, you can always go outside of this because once again, this is your character and it is your creation(s). Whatever ultimately makes you happy or that you are comfortable with making/enjoying.

Can i request chars here? I really would like some chars from Star Wars, like Ahsoka Tano from The Clone Wars.
maxresdefault.jpg

Garona - Female Orc from Warcraft Movie

I made this character same time as I did my male orc character but since my HDD ended up dying on me I was not able to upload her and share with all you. So I had to re-write and clean my drive, lucky I didn't have to buy a new one but I did have to start from scratch and re-install everything....

Anyways, I made her, I like the way she came out. Enjoy

Mods: Illusion Plugin Architecture (EusthEnoptEnron) , Wideslider (vrl0ver)

link to image

http://kensaiakamei.deviantart.com/...oad-1-639167879?ga_submit_new=10%3A1476037806

MEGA:

https://mega.nz/#F!qgE1zQpb

KEY:

!E33-6biRLnJqayh7m2ufIA

It's not loading the correct hair, it loads a short hair and the ear is out place, but i can fix it, the only problem is the hair.
JZKIFTP.png

Attachments

• JZKIFTP.png
    JZKIFTP.png
    816.4 KB · Views: 941
-- did u use 4k face by plasticmind to make these chars ????

Nope, i used the original faces and bodytextures, because I had some issues with 4K mods. I reinstalled the newest versions recently and they work now. My next chars will be full 4K. ;)

Reactions: powersalem
View attachment 13888

So after a lot of work I finally Made Eureka!! But she still needs work :boys_down: If someone could get her hair pins in the right spots that would be great!

View attachment 13889

And If someone could make a mod I would love the sleeveless ver of her dress like in the photo I would love it

Can i request chars here? I really would like some chars from Star Wars, like Ahsoka Tano from The Clone Wars.
maxresdefault.jpg

Hmm, had some problems posting in this thread earlier. Hope this one sticks. :)

Anyway, using vanilla assets:

2u4r41j.png
63if.png

Credit goes to n2pics for the original body colour and hair/clothing selection.

I did a multiple, complete reworks of her face and body. Hard to get her face as blocky as it is in the animated series using only the character maker. I'm not 100% satisfied, and these are two of the versions of her that I'm mopst pleased with so far. She's not as skinny as the original in the first one, and has slightly bigger assets. Second Ahsoka is slightly more firm, with minor facial tweaks... adjust as you see fit. :)

This is my first character dump
All of the characters were modeled by me from scratch
Any mods needed are available on this site

Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
Zone-Tan (Zone-Tan)
Chun-li (Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
Farah (LOQO)
Wii Fit Trainer (SSB4)
Raven (Teen Titans)
Starfire (Teen Titans)
Android 18 (DBZ)
Wuya, sort of (Xiolin Showdown)
Courtney (Total Drama)
Gwen (Total Drama)
Violet (Gmeen)
Meiko Shiraki (Prison School)
Excellia (Corruption of Champions)
Nami (One Piece)
Nico Robin (One Piece)
Male Character (ArcaneTheWolf)

Enjoy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0hijLVFdWQVMXpacV93QTctLWM?usp=sharing

!!!NOTE:
These Characters were made using older mods so some tweaking may be needed for some of them.
I'll be re-working these characters and re-post them when I get the chance.
As well as more characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCloud42
New here, I'm the type of person who spends a fair amount of time messing around in character editors, in games like City of Heroes it was what I spent half my time on...

So here's some characters I made on a binge, some are kinda meh... But some I think I did alright on, just wish I had more accessories to work with sometimes.

Hinata Hyuuga (Young) - Naruto
Kagura - Gintama
Tamamo - Monster Girl Quest
Toph Bei Fong - Avatar
Blair - Soul Eater
Mio - Nichijou
Atsushi - Bungo Stray Dogs
Asura - Guild Wars (Will need to use the bonemod file with it for her head to not be wonky)
Himawari - Naruto
Charle/Carla - Fairy Tail
Gwen Tennyson - Ben 10
Gwen's cousin, mud-girl alien - Ben 10
Attea/Alien Frog Princess - Ben 10 (The "tongue" I used looks fine enough I think, if a little derpy... But no matter what I couldn't get it to move with the mouth when she talks)
Shippo - Inuyasha (It is a female PNG, use the bonemod with it to also make him look a smidge less wonky)
Shygirl - Minus8 (There is an alternative of this based on someone's fan character I saw on Tumblr I thought looked cute, basically splicing a bob-omb with a shygirl... The actual character is adorable, the character I made I didn't have enough accessories to make look decent.)
Vivian - Paper Mario (I'm actually surprised I made her look decent despite trying to remove her eyes *no context*)
Frankie Foster - Foster's Home for blah blah blah
Koopa - Minus8 (Be sure to note the cute stubby tail I gave her)
Piranha Plant - Minus8
Tali Vas Normandy - Mass Effect (I actually made an alternative where I tried screwing around with the angle of her legs, looked off. Also made an absolutely awful looking hood... Just accept there being no mystery face until I get access to more accessory use to add more polygons :/)
Goombella - Paper Mario (I'm actually surprised with how this one turned out, I think I did a great job with her mining helmet)
Jade Chan - Jackie Chan Adventures
Venllope Von Schweetz - Wreck it Ralph
Lord Dominator - Wonder over Yonder (I would KILL to find a super long skirt like hers from the show... Also some gloves that are slightly shorter.)
Um Jammer Lammy - (I think it turned out better than it should have.)
Ankah - Animal Crossing (I made her chubby, decided to go with some artist renditions i've seen instead like TeckWorks... And yes, I couldn't find a snake to use to go on her head so I used a squid, the eel could have worked if it didn't squirm everywhere :T)
XJ9/Jenny Wakeman - My Life as a teenage bleh (Also surprised it turned out decent, just wish I could use the skintex mod for a robot skin, but it doesn't come in white.)
Tak - Invader Zim (Seriously use the bonemod for this one, I have no idea what she looks like with a nose... Frankly she might be better with one, but I already bothered removing it)

I just remembered as typing all this I was going to give Rogue the Bat a shot without making her look stupid, so maybe upload that if it doesn't look crap later.

Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5kl2djdg4xv44y/AADYqArH5PyPVB1OH06f5JBCa?dl=0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?