[Hentai game] [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 [ENG] PORTABLE//V12//MODPACK_400+/Win10Fix/PERSONALBKP

Hi for some reason the character don't show up in all of the zone like school dojo etc do you know how to fix this

Please be more specific,are they invisible,You don't see any 3d models?
If they are invisible,Make sure to change your system locale/region to Japanese,Or use the optional "Locale Emulator" included in the "AA2-AA2EDIT-QSM.exe".
Try configuring your Artificial academy 2 settings to something less graphically demanding.
I need more information before further speculation please provide pictures if error still persists thank you. :eek:

(Please try everything in the above threads if issue is similar)

I heard that new Geforce RTX driver card could make the game not run while using win 10 fix, and I have a RTX 2060. Can you update the fix?

i am getting lag only when in conversation mode and h scene but i run around with no lag how do i fix that?? I am running on windows 10 and funny enough i can run the game without the windows 10 support but when i enable the support it crashes on me.

Hello, I have a problem with unpacking the zip file, right at the start while unpacking the appendset.exe I get an cyclic redundancy check error.
I´ve got the file on my SSD disk, so right now I am downloading it on C: and I´ll see if it works.

It looks like the rar archive is corrupt somehow. Can't even open it up to browse files without getting the "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" error. Haven't tried getting it via MEGA yet though...

ty for this no fuss repack, really nice! first launch got a terrible lag, read the readme ,shouldve launch the win10 support first
after that all works just fine
:akazukin_easy:

my question, does this come with aa unlimited? i looked here and there for mods to just enhance my gameplay a lil bit and i read aa unlimited a must have

and also how do you install mods?

does anyone have a link to the unlocked character maker?

Edit: Nvm found it

Last edited:
this is a good repack ive been using this for more than a long time

ran into some problems but it was all fixable

Unfortunately unplayable for me, keeps crashing before the game can boot with the windows 10 fix implemented. But thanks anyhow for the other people I suppose.

Any chances you could upload the QSM? I accidentally deleted it and there's no way of recovering

I tried to change the settings of the performance but it kind of just resets itself, so it's still laggy.

Do you have a solution to this?

the QSM.exe won't play, is it for 64bit systems? if that's the case, is there a QSM for 32bit systems?

hi. i was downloading character cards from other sites but it doesnt seem to load properly interms of how it looks opposed to how it looks on the cards. any help would be appreciatted

Answer is simple and complicated at the same time.

It's simple because it just mean the card was made using some mod(s) and you just need to install the needed mod(s).
But it's complicated because unless the mods needed where listed where you download the cards or they came with a list of mods needed, you'll have a real hard time finding which mods you need.

I know that for more recent Illusion game (like HS2 or Koikatu) there some big patch all in one that have mod manager that allow you to find which mod you're missing for a card (character or studio), but I'm not sure such tool exist for AA2.

I can't delete these folder. Says file name is too long.
This is the directory. C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\Artificial academy 2\AA2-(PORTABLE)ENG-BACKUP\AA2(PORTABLE)ENG\Artificial Academy 2\English Manual+website\Artificial Academy 2 (WEBSITE)\Artificial Academy 2 (WEBSITE)\Artificial Academy 2\wiki.anime-sharing.com\hgames
There are 3 folder inside that are not deleting.
extensions, images and resources. Please help.
asda.jpg

EDIT: Nvm I figured it out. Just manually shorten the folder names till you guys are at hgames folder. For example C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\Artificial academy 2\a\b\c\d etc. When you are inside the hgames folder(rename that too) rename all 3 folders inside as well. Then go back to your main directory where the artificial academy 2 folder(or whatever you renamed ) is located and simply shift+delete it.

Last edited:
Window can't handle path longer than 200 character. Try to avoid long folder name - especially in sucession.

HI

I read through the thread for any help with my issue.

I am running Win10 and I can play the game when I disable the Win10 support but the game is lagging in talking scenes.

I made sure to follow all the help info provided and updated graphics drivers.

I dunno if it would help but I have attached an image showing an "Exit Code = -1073741819" that QSM only displays when I have the Win10 support activated. Might be related to the issue I dunno.

Hello! Any chance you could seed it again? Plz, I love your modpack and hoped i could download it again:D

anyone have ReiEditAA2 for download?

the link on github don't work

nah never mind this game bug like hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!