I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Females Only!!!

Hmm well even girls have different personalities... what ushio wrote was her views which might not cover all females but still covers more than what males could... There are parts where she generalized but generalizations are also created because they hold some truth~ From my experience and studies that classes made me read... girls have shown that they look for different things than guys in relationships...

Anyhow this thread wouldnt be in the spams if anyone bothered to do as the title said...

so it seems the girls only bit was ignored by not only me but everyone huh

Here I was, expecting to get some nice pictures of woman but no, all I get is a bunch of dudes writing comments. I'm pretty I wrote "Females Only!!!" and there was only one who commented. If you girls cared about humanity, you would choose to make a fellow human being happy by sending me some pics. If it helps, it's for educational reasons.

What has this world come to? It's just one simple favour.

You want pictures of girls? Er... search girls on the internet or something? I doubt any girls here are going to post a picture (myself included) in this thread just because you ask..

hmm i wonder what she thinks about educational purpose?

also @aati are you sure we are male? you never know other's true gender. spam section isn't a private area...

Now why would they care? :goodtea: /me wonders what he would do if some old person sent something ;p

ahahaha.. nice one. :goodtea:

what kind of world is this, where people don't send random strangers their pics?

hmm i wonder what she thinks about educational purpose?

also @aati are you sure we are male? you never know other's true gender. spam section isn't a private area...

80% of you guys are dudes.

Come on! Do you guys not believe me? Have I not proven my trust to you? It's for educational purposes only. I'm trying to learn some stuff about... photography but I don't want to talk about it... It's about cameras and shit and may not be interesting. It's NOT bad or anything.

Soooo females are welcome to post their pictures here. Why not help a fellow human being.

Last edited:
Proper material for education of anatomy is already given in schools and college~ You can gain more knowledge from that than one picture, especially for the insides they'd show. There's no practical purpose for you to require a picture~
There's also websites with details for teens. Those are especially made for interested people like yourself.

If that's not a good enough answer, keep in mind that decency in guys is respected by girls. If/when you get married, you could ask for an opportunity.

Proper material for education of anatomy is already given in schools and college~ You can gain more knowledge from that than one picture, especially for the insides they'd show. There's no practical purpose for you to require a picture~
There's also websites with details for teens. Those are especially made for interested people like yourself.

I never said anatomy. I don't even know what that means.
I was talking about more technical information... like megapixels, bit dept, camera position, brightness lossy or lossless, etc.

Also, I never disrespected you... yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!