Identify this, please?

banghammer

Dec 6, 2014
could someone help me identify this game please?

-it has pretty decent graphics (illustration). if i recall correctly it has more of a western look rather than the typival manga/anime look
-pretty sure it's not in 3d
-it's available as flash game
-the gameplay leading up the sex scenes involves choosing you responses that are going to affect the girls attraction to you
-it starts with you bumping into an old friend (female) while waiting for the subway/train. while both of you are exchanging conversation, another old friend bumps into you. at this point you get to choose who you give your attention to that will determine with whom you get laid. you can also switch your attention to the other girl later in the game. i remember one of the question you can ask at the beginning was "if she's waiting for the train too?" in which she responded in a condescending and sarcarstic tone
-in another scene, you are with a girl who works as nurse
-you will also be hanging out with a girl in the bar/club
-there's also a scene in the train.

any clue/answer is appreciated. thanks

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?