I welcome you to my Awesomeness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are uncensored versions of ecchi anime. It's usually labelled as 'Director's Cut' or 'BD' if I do recall.

But you are most likely to see these as downloads, not streams.

Reactions: Angelus knight
There are uncensored versions of ecchi anime. It's usually labelled as 'Director's Cut' or 'BD' if I do recall.

But you are most likely to see these as downloads, not streams.
hmm......I see well there sould be damn it we should ban together make a site blah what ever.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in a rush but some of the things I've learned think* that I have begun to understand is that 16:9 is usually censored until BD (blueray comes out) So if you want uncensored 16:9 format you should look for BD. Or due with uncensored 4:3 format, but with possibly some cropping. (maybe thats obvious)

My advise would be to forget those low quality, low resolution streams anyways.....

Disclaimer: I'm no expert, and no authority on any of this. But I do hate censored stuff.

You can even get uncensored VN's\Eroge afaik, if you just look for those who are republished or something by other than Japanese companies.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in a rush but some of the things I've learned think* that I have begun to understand is that 16:9 is usually censored until BD (blueray comes out) So if you want uncensored 16:9 format you should look for BD. Or due with uncensored 4:3 format, but with possibly some cropping. (maybe thats obvious)

My advise would be to forget those low quality, low resolution streams anyways.....

Disclaimer: I'm no expert, and no authority on any of this. But I do hate censored stuff.

You can even get uncensored VN's\Eroge afaik, if you just look for those who are republished or something by other than Japanese companies.
wow holy crap your my savior lol thank you for such a great bit of information you have taught me a new thing now i think i am start understand how to search for good stuff I'm glad some one there got my meaning of the question I asked. oh by the way what is VN's and Eroge stand for?

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the forum!!!! I kinda post in pretty much all the areas! Hope to see ya around!!!!
wow cool I wondering when some one famous would drop by my little old post kudo for you i welcome to my friendship you will have load of fun (^_^)

Last edited:
VN's or Visual Novels are playable stories that you, the player, get to choose a decision that will further the story in different routes. There are usually heroines, but sometimes there are males, that you, the protagonist, can form a relationship with.

Eroge is basically a Visual Novel, but has erotic or inappropriate scenes in them. I would highly suggest that you avoid these if you are under-age.

Already checked out ;] g2g, hope you'll enjoy your stay and make some good friends, which I'm sure you will.

thanks have wonderful great day then chow for now

VN's or Visual Novels are playable stories that you, the player, get to choose a decision that will further the story in different routes. There are usually heroines, but sometimes there are males, that you, the protagonist, can form a relationship with.

Eroge is basically a Visual Novel, but has erotic or inappropriate scenes in them. I would highly suggest that you avoid these if you are under-age.

thanks for giving me the break down Eroge all the way lol yes yes i know start sound like major otaku hentai kind of guy but roll with it (^_^)

Last edited:
No no, it is fine. I am glad that my information helped you this time.

And no, you do not 'sound' like a Major Otaku Hentai guy. If you have an interest in a certain hobby or object, it is rude and uncivilized to judge you and call you inappropriate names that you may not like.

I was gone only for a quick walk, and what happened in here lol :surprise:

Was there name calling or something ? Seems like at least 1 post is not here anymore as well.....

My walk was good, now I restarted my pc and got some ...yeah actually some good dubstep playing....

EDit:Oh and btw just saw I failed too see your question earlier about vn and eroge, sry about that or I would have answered them ofc. But I see Deca covered that in the mean time.

Last edited:
No no, it is fine. I am glad that my information helped you this time.

And no, you do not 'sound' like a Major Otaku Hentai guy. If you have an interest in a certain hobby or object, it is rude and uncivilized to judge you and call you inappropriate names that you may not like.

wow your great just give you a little bro-romancing I wish that world shared your view of thing trust I have to deal with a lot junk cause my choices in the past that kinda why I'm a bit be hide on the new of the new here but trying to catch up he he any way thanks to you and rest of people that have posted there two cent worth I'm really grateful for all information I have gotten the last few days (^_^)

Last edited:
Thank you. I do like to help out other individuals and make them smile. (:

I am glad that we, here at Anime Sharing, can help you out. If you have any more questions, you can always refer to the appropriate section in the Index.

I was gone only for a quick walk, and what happened in here lol :surprise:

Was there name calling or something ? Seems like at least 1 post is not here anymore as well.....

My walk was good, now I restarted my pc and got some ...yeah actually some good dubstep playing....

EDit:Oh and btw just saw I failed too see your question earlier about vn and eroge, sry about that or I would have answered them ofc. But I see Deca covered that in the mean time.

Well welcome hope you enjoyed your walk and no there no name calling other than myself giving this title "Major Otaku Hentai guy" to me be then Decalcomania had this to say "No no, it is fine. I am glad that my information helped you this time.
And no, you do not 'sound' like a Major Otaku Hentai guy. If you have an interest in a certain hobby or object, it is rude and uncivilized to judge you and call you inappropriate names that you may not like." that pretty much when you came in now what post was missing?

Thank you. I do like to help out other individuals and make them smile. (:

I am glad that we, here at Anime Sharing, can help you out. If you have any more questions, you can always refer to the appropriate section in the Index.

lol oki doki

Last edited:

what post was missing?

It was the one I answered too when I said:
Already checked out ;] g2g, hope you'll enjoy your stay and make some good friends, which I'm sure you will.

And then after I came back the thread looked kinda different hehe

And just for the heck of it, since I just wanna share it since it was just soo good right now....~

Last edited:
It was the one I answered too when I said:

And then after I came back the thread looked kinda different hehe

And just for the heck of it, since I just wanna share it since it was just soo good right now....~

ha ha that hella good song thanks for sharing it hmm now i got post one up lol where to start.....(@_@)

Last edited:
Welcome to AS Angelus knight~
Greetings from the spam king :p
[MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] They used to be the same but then the mods decided to split it~

Spam King~ :p

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

The forums are open 24/7 except for maintenance and other unknown forces...~

Please have a cookie!

sample-c9da39c56cd25aebcb931c00955a052c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910