I need Money!

Mizu-chan's Guide to Being a Prostitute

Step 1: Find a nice, dark street corner.
This is where all of the women go to buy a prostitute. Don't go to any nightclubs or anything, because ironically that's where all of the creepy and diseased old men go. Most male prostitutes go to nightclubs for customers, and 99.5% of them are kidnapped and raped by old men and end up contracting diseases. The street corners are safe, because they won't be expecting you to be there. But the sexy women will! Make sure the corners are as dimly lit as possible so that no one knows there is prostitution going on. You'll most likely be arrested if you're caught.

Step 2: Wait for the unmarked, white van.
Contrary to popular belief, unmarked white vans are usually driven by potential customers who are ready to pick you up at said street corner. So, you'll get a free ride and money!

Step 3: When someone presses a napkin to your face, inhale deeply..
It is impolite to not inhale when someone offers their napkin to you. They might begin with a punchline like, "Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?" Don't worry, though. It's usually just an initiation practice to insure that you are serious about offering your services to them.

And after that, you'll be pretty much unconscious. That way, when the customer is doing the dirty to you, you don't have to be awake and remember the more than likely awful ordeal. But you may never wake up again...

Mizu-chan's Guide to Being a Prostitute

Step 1: Find a nice, dark street corner.
This is where all of the women go to buy a prostitute. Don't go to any nightclubs or anything, because ironically that's where all of the creepy and diseased old men go. Most male prostitutes go to nightclubs for customers, and 99.5% of them are kidnapped and raped by old men and end up contracting diseases. The street corners are safe, because they won't be expecting you to be there. But the sexy women will! Make sure the corners are as dimly lit as possible so that no one knows there is prostitution going on. You'll most likely be arrested if you're caught.

Step 2: Wait for the unmarked, white van.
Contrary to popular belief, unmarked white vans are usually driven by potential customers who are ready to pick you up at said street corner. So, you'll get a free ride and money!

Step 3: When someone presses a napkin to your face, inhale deeply..
It is impolite to not inhale when someone offers their napkin to you. They might begin with a punchline like, "Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?" Don't worry, though. It's usually just an initiation practice to insure that you are serious about offering your services to them.

And after that, you'll be pretty much unconscious. That way, when the customer is doing the dirty to you, you don't have to be awake and remember the more than likely awful ordeal. But you may never wake up again...

LOL! I can't believe you wrote that guide.
But still, that's some really good stuff. I like the part where you're unconscious AND getting paid at the same time. That like getting paid for sleeping! I just hope they drop you off 30 minutes later at the same spot so you can continue.
I don't really like the "But you may never wake up again..." part though.

Reactions: Mizu-chan
prostitutes charge by the hour too ;) thats a lot of BUTTSLAM!!!! hahaha...im poor too, i wish you luck sir.

Sometimes they'll drop you off, sometimes they don't.

Is this how you guys are to someone in need? One helpful comment?! DOES ANYONE ON THIS FORUM SITE WANT MY "SERVICES"?
I GOTTA EAT!

if you gotta eat find a part-time job and maybe a girlfriend willing to take care of your ass :P thats all ya really need

I'll be offering some "Special" services on the 14th so you're all welcomed to buy.

Alright guys!
For tomorrow, I'll be offering my services for a lower price. (The 14th.)
1 Session for 220$.
1 Session = 10 minutes.

It's for a good cause and I can even bring food and drinks.
Come and get it!

Special services? I need special services... two closets and an attic that need to be cleared out, totally cleaned, and refurbished.

If you can do that in 10 minutes, it's worth the money! :goodtea:

Special services? I need special services... two closets and an attic that need to be cleared out, totally cleaned, and refurbished.

If you can do that in 10 minutes, it's worth the money! :goodtea:

I was talking about prostitution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03