I need a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's a Facebook thing where a lot of people want a dislike button.

'Course, it's very unlikely that it'll ever happen, so I was just joking. Not about the outrageous statement though.

Can't tell if thread is troll or serious O.o

yes, this person needs to be whacked in the head so hard that he can't remember who his mother is

Either way this was kind of uncalled for o_o'

Maybe it's Azu who messaged him =3

Lol and Azu's harem grows xD
I do believe that this thread is serious due to various things he did before creating this thread

2mrmrjn.png

That's 'cause girls are non-existent on the internet; everyone knows that. /sarcasm

Well he asked me (i guess a few others) if i was a girl cuz apparently theres lots of guys around with female avis around here :/ Then some other random questions after which he went to make a second thread asking ppls gender which got merged with the original thread soon after. I would say thats a somewhat genuine attempt (if a little misguided, actually no, not misguided cuz he just didnt take heed of my advice)

Hmm... forums aren't any way to make girlfriends >.> especially when you pester people through PM because you wanna know their gender

I think it's time to end this.
Shinobi found someone he likes, and it's taking an ugly turn with the comments in here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.