I love psychology do you~?

i know the feeling...but she will never learn nor grow or realize her wrongs she will just remain as childish stupid and ignorant for the rest of her life while complaining about all that which she should be greatful for for all eternity and there is nothing anyone can do about it other than shut up and let her waste her life away of her own accord

I "really want to snap back at her" most probably because I am not in your position
if I am, I would probably do the same

...sorry i let myself get a little peeved there >.>

i try not to think about her more than i have to :sigh:

when i first tried it, everything was red :/

mmh.. second try was bullshit as well >.<

.................................................................insanity............................................................................

i know the feeling...but she will never learn nor grow or realize her wrongs she will just remain as childish stupid and ignorant for the rest of her life while complaining about all that which she should be greatful for for all eternity and there is nothing anyone can do about it other than shut up and let her waste her life away of her own accord
Seems about right...Usually a waste to even talk too, cause they are too stubborn too listen. Lets just say I know the feeling as well.
I am perfectly normal.. maybe a bit awkward.. :goodtea:

Sure, we are all normal here after all :goodtea:

You forgot Bored maybe

I've my own personality test:

Knowledge: Normal
Sociality: Don't ask it.
Schizophrenia: I depend what for a time is.
Narcissistic: Low12​
At risk of suicide: Hmm... 6​/10​
Others: Dunno.

Interesting stats. Even taught me some new html tags while at it. Gee thanks.

So you got over 50% chance of suicide !... :ninja:
Drop by Kidan-Freud and have a rest on my couch anytime btw ;}

Last edited:
Yeah, sure, but take you also checks as payment...?:gooodtea:~>

First and foremost ! Your tea is broken :D For the first time ever.

Second: I would take checks, even fake once since I wouldn't cash them anyways. I'd just try to be a fellow tomodachi. While I try to discover your secret tea ingredients and keeping hope alive for all those anime loving birthday children.

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Yeah there were a lot of areas where the questions seemed to be far too obviously positive vs negative choices, and sometimes it was difficult to select one. I like that it thinks I'm slightly narcissistic, and schizotypal sounds fun. XD

Also, just from reading things like Dr. Frost (fun read, I recommend), it was easy to tell what kind of answers to questions would lead to what potential disorder. :P

Lol i took a psych class =w= Already read about this stuff xD And like people said... they really do need some middle choices :/ I dont hang out with people much but theres some i would like to hang out with and some where i dont really even want to see them... Maybe if we took the test twice with one time where we go for the high extremes and the second for the low extremes? :/ Or maybe more times if anyone feels they need something more =w=

Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate

hmmm... avoidant, yet dependent. that's funny

Schizoid: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Out of curiosity, I inputted "yes" in every single question
and the result is very much expected

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Paranoid: High
Schizotypal:Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Moderate

:spiraldown:
:forsaken:
:deadsad:

These online tests probably provide very little useful information, and the good information might only have usefulness after a psychologist has it and talks to you for a bit. :P

Lol well... anyhow they need more neutral answers ;p But yeah tests... arent the greatest =w=

Schizotypal: High
Avoidant: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

see now, this worries me.

also, i'm a contradiction

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Borderline: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Moderate

Well i guess its a wonder im still walking around free :XD:

i was browsing the threads in baka updates and came upon this one that was showing ppl personality disorders and thought it looked fun and did it~ so i thought i would put it here and see if you guys wanted to try it out~

I love Psychology very much!! I find such things really fun to do, so thanks. :)

Also, just from reading things like Dr. Frost (fun read, I recommend), it was easy to tell what kind of answers to questions would lead to what potential disorder. :P

Yup,it's a pretty..unique webtoon.:D Since I've always been interested in those things, I started reading Dr.Frost as soon as I found out about it. :3 I'd also recommend it for anyone who likes Psychology!
Annd here's mine :

Histrionic: Moderate(in another trial, I got high)
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low

I don't even know why I got 'antisocial'...-_- Not that it's the only result I have a problem with here..:donefor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03