I LIKE HENTAI....YEAHHHH, THE BEST OF THE WORLD....

YEAH MAN ME TOO ( ^・ェ・^)

By the way [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] I'm in love with new profile picture b(*⌒0⌒)b

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Thanks! ^^ I sort of rushed it, but it's pretty good.

A world without hentai would be pretty devastating for some people... XD

Lol damn it I'm trying to stay clean for a week but this forum isn't helping (-_-;)

I love me some Eroge but please, stay away from me HENTAI!
The disease you bring is making my soul rot. TAT

Eh... I watch when I feel like it. Doesn't really rot my soul.

Hahahha doesn't do that to me either but i do feel really damn weird when i get a hard one from something kinky as hell

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Hmm... I don't really feel anything much... I read too much smut I guess so I have no qualms about hentai.

I think I prefer Hentai though I do really enjoy Eroge.. Just too lazy to interact, that's why (*´◕ω◕)

Eroge is better. I don't like the idea of two people going "rubrub" (if you know what I mean) with each other without having any actual romantic relationship. What's that? Sate-your-yearning bullcrap? But yes, I would admit to have watched a number of h-stuff but... yeah. Maybe it's just my faith+conscience combination. I trust God completely and that will never change. And no, I don't like some sort of Religion battle here and let's keep it at that. :)

Hmm... well I find hentai animation more appealing than hentai manga at times... I like doujin more.

Sup, watched Euphoria today after finishing the eroge, luckily I can barely get a hard one by stuff like that, lol

Sup, watched Euphoria today after finishing the eroge, luckily I can barely get a hard one by stuff like that, lol
well, have time so i play eroge, and watch hentai etc etc, if i am in the mood...euphoria was really sick shit :/
i am scarred for life...well, was already since my first time on 2ch....

I know right that stuff was sick, lol
Luckily I've been through worse and my stomach can handle more than I think hehehe

Hmm... only watched the hentai... didn't try the game yet... scarred huh? Interesting...

didnt play it either, but saw one or two images :/
watched the hentai...nothing like the game, but sick as well...

edit:

Hmm... only watched the hentai... didn't try the game yet... scarred huh? Interesting...

...so me being scarred is interesting??? :surprised:

Lol I played and watched it, it's really different but I'd say the stuff on the game is waaaaay kinkier, nice music, nice bit of animations, but still doesn't manage to deliver my boner

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?