yeah I don't waste money on figures

I just get the ones that comes with CE of the games :p

I don't buy anime, I just stream it or DL it :p

Hmm... I just get the anime I want.... Stream the rest.... Most collector don't have those figure unless it japanese.... They have many that come with figures....

That what it is.... Most werstern games don't got figures.... Unless it EU... They got some LE that the US don't get.....

Lke the MGS:Rising LE... $150 and you get a lamp..... Everything else is nice but the lamp is not worth it....

...Ohh... Stop it, SB... That was not special...:blushhappy:

Well, somehow will it be, how at VNs adapted animes - From together fixed storylines...:goodtea:~>

Seen the 1st ep.... Neptune is such a slacker.... I like the opening.... Can't wait for the 2nd ep.... LOl... At the end... Compa got one crazy imagination....

Saw the first episode amazing

The rat is on the anime 0_0

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

[MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION];

Last edited:
The series is indeed very awesome, I'll it furthermore follow until the end...:goodtea:~>

haven't watched, yet, since i was busy.. does this follow it's original storyline?

watched it. it turned out really well. and i see what you mean with "ties to the games".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.