[Utility] HS_SlotID - Honey Select Slot Manager

Thank you for sharing the tool, I found a bug after using it. When changing SlotID and save, open the game,can find this dress,prove that the tool is valid. But re-search the new SlotID, suggesting that SlotID can not be found. See Figure:
1.PNG

Thank you for sharing the tool, I found a bug after using it. When changing SlotID and save, open the game,can find this dress,prove that the tool is valid. But re-search the new SlotID, suggesting that SlotID can not be found. See Figure:
View attachment 15473

are you using version 1.1.1 with Auto Updated enabled?

if not, you need to create a new Local List (not append) AFTER each slot change to update it.

Will there be a new version? The Japanese mods with 9-digits are having conflicts now because modders don't talk to each other or use nightly lists. This version HS Slot ID can not fix 9-digit at all. Can not even change 9-digit to 6 digit and save.

Will there be a new version? The Japanese mods with 9-digits are having conflicts now because modders don't talk to each other or use nightly lists. This version HS Slot ID can not fix 9-digit at all. Can not even change 9-digit to 6 digit and save.

yes. I started working on 9-digits since it came out, as well as other mods (which took priority)
since the dlc I haven't worked on it cause I was too busy with the dlc (translating, updating, playing, etc...) I haven't even installed the updated moreslotid plugin yet. Plus it's not a simple as changing a few variables from a thousand to a million slots. I might have to rewrite alot of code to handle that many slots efficiently.
not really great at multitasking, so when i'm done with the dlc, I can focus on this. If there's a 9-digit conflict, do as always, ask the modder first to change it. You can always change it yourself with sb3u.

honestly I didn't think there would be much conflicts with 9-digits. it's a thousand blocks of thousand slots. a thousand modders can pick a block and make a thousand mods without conflicts.

yes. I started working on 9-digits since it came out, as well as other mods (which took priority)
since the dlc I haven't worked on it cause I was too busy with the dlc (translating, updating, playing, etc...) I haven't even installed the updated moreslotid plugin yet. Plus it's not a simple as changing a few variables from a thousand to a million slots. I might have to rewrite alot of code to handle that many slots efficiently.
not really great at multitasking, so when i'm done with the dlc, I can focus on this. If there's a 9-digit conflict, do as always, ask the modder first to change it. You can always change it yourself with sb3u.

honestly I didn't think there would be much conflicts with 9-digits. it's a thousand blocks of thousand slots. a thousand modders can pick a block and make a thousand mods without conflicts.
I have 9-digit mods that conflicting with 00unity.3d and other things that are basic. Should not be but they are. Especially mods from Yangala that are 9-digit but still make Illusion content not show up in Character Maker. I know can be fixed in SB3U but need instructions for how to do.

I have 9-digit mods that conflicting with 00unity.3d and other things that are basic. Should not be but they are. Especially mods from Yangala that are 9-digit but still make Illusion content not show up in Character Maker. I know can be fixed in SB3U but need instructions for how to do.

The reason you have a conflict is because you don't have the MoreSlotID mod installed. Without it, 9-digit IDs get read by the game as 6-digit IDs - and since the game looks at the first 3 and the last 3 digits, that usually means you end up with a rather low number. Especially since a lot of the prolific Chinese modders are staking out their own blocs of thousands of mods and therefore use fairly low values. Which is why a lot of them conflict with 00.unity3d and other files containing the basic in-game clothes, accessories, etc.

You can fix this yourself in SB3U, just take a gander at the following nifty explanation I made a few months ago:

View attachment 15707

Hope that helps!

The reason you have a conflict is because you don't have the MoreSlotID mod installed. Without it, 9-digit IDs get read by the game as 6-digit IDs - and since the game looks at the first 3 and the last 3 digits, that usually means you end up with a rather low number. Especially since a lot of the prolific Chinese modders are staking out their own blocs of thousands of mods and therefore use fairly low values. Which is why a lot of them conflict with 00.unity3d and other files containing the basic in-game clothes, accessories, etc.

You can fix this yourself in SB3U, just take a gander at the following nifty explanation I made a few months ago:

View attachment 15707

Hope that helps!
I do have MoreSlotID mod installed...unless 4K mod mess it up for some reason. But there is still conflicts. I try to use guide you give but attachment give invalid page.

Hi guys, I copied HS_SlotID.exe into my HoneySelect folder, then i followed the instruction, but when i clicked Create Local, nothing happened, the list mods didn't show up. What should i do now? Please help, thank you.

Hi guys, I copied HS_SlotID.exe into my HoneySelect folder, then i followed the instruction, but when i clicked Create Local, nothing happened, the list mods didn't show up. What should i do now? Please help, thank you.

make sure the path box in the middle (with the '...' button) is showing your honeyselect path.
if not, open HS_SlotID.ini, in the first line 'Path=....' enter your honeyselect path. (ie. C:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect)

Reactions: angrydog
make sure the path box in the middle (with the '...' button) is showing your honeyselect path.
if not, open HS_SlotID.ini, in the first line 'Path=....' enter your honeyselect path. (ie. C:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect)
Thank for your help. It works now.

I am not sure why the manager not working for me as intended

What I did was copy the exe file to E>Honey select folder> paste
I run the exe and an ini was created
then i tried the the stable list even the nightly, yet i don't see any mode on the left window (i also did the create local)

also when i click the translation tab "UITranslation not found: \Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Text" the files i have on text folder are ClothingSets names and Personality

Hello DillDoe,

I've no idea if you're still working on HS_SlotID and don't know if it's been previously reported, didn't see it in any of the previous posts.

There's a problem reading lists where one or more lines have a name which starts with a number.

If you have a line where the name has a number, something like:

201225 0 2B abdata chara/roy12_tb/tb_hair.unity3d 0 p_cf_hair_29_back

Here the name starts with a 2.

Whenever you try to read that list by clicking it on the list view, the program throws this exception:

http://imgbox.com/HrBTb5xb

If I put a letter, something like "a" before that "2", the error goes away. So far everyone has been working around it by using a letter before everything else I think.

Thanks.

to anyone that have problem starting HS_slotID,
1. sometime on the 1st try it cant update or show the mod list at all.
u have manually put ur game location on HS_slotID.ini file, for example on my setting

Path=C:\Games\HS
Translate=ON
AutoUpdate=True
ca_f_arm = Arm Accessory

2. to prevent any mods that have been deleted still registered on HS_slotID, when update the list choose
tools>list>create local>scan all local... [yes]>list found,do... [no]

3. when not using HS_moreSlotID but got got a mod that use 9 digit ID instead on 6, edit the each ID number to xxx000xxx. 3 0(zero) in the midle are to make those mods available on the original cell list.

4. (need confirmation) ignore coflict between 4K skin diffuse initial pack with unity base game file since the mod are "replacing" the original texture from those file

This is getting rly frustrating... how do you use HS SLOT ID?

wtf, i read the instructions on the page for this program it simply does not work, at all.. all i want to do is change a slot ID and it just lets me click on boxes, search for open slots, but i cant change anything... i want to change the slot ID for roy12 lara mod but it wont let me do it...not the way the instructions tell me to do it. i dont know y it has to be this complicated, i used the conflict resolver first b/c it was supposed to be easier but it said the conflict was fixed - yet when i go in-game the conflict is not fixed. can someone explain to me how to use this HS slot ID to change slots, ive spent way too much time to get nowhere.

Re: This is getting rly frustrating... how do you use HS SLOT ID?

*thinking about the day when damn noobs would start asking such stuff in support thread instead of making a new one every damn time*

Check for conflicts
Then click on the list (.unity3d collumn)
After that the list with collumns such as ID TAG NAME etc will appear
There will be a "New Slot ID" collumn
But a damn new number there
Then press Ctrl+S

D O N E !

Actually, I can change the ID and it says that there is no conflict but when I open the game the conflict is still there so it pretty much useless.

thats 1 of the issues i found with the program too deathskull, few things can be easily changed but most seem to be very difficult for some reason

After you make changes are you actually saving? The program doesn't autosave your changes because if you're dumb you can screw up you item list pretty badly.

After you make changes are you actually saving? The program doesn't autosave your changes because if you're dumb you can screw up you item list pretty badly.

Yes, I do save it, my god. As I said, I saved it and check for conflicts, it said there are no more conflicts but when I enter the game, the conflict still there, I triggered so hard and decided to delete one of the mod that causing conflict, after the that, I see no more conflict in the game. I dont know about you guys but for me this HSID Slot is pretty much useless.

Hi,I am japanese.
My handle name is ハイライト。
I'm sorry but posted the wrong DATA on NihgtlyList's registration site.
Please delete that DATA.

Я бы тоже скачал,если бы ссылку обновили

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.