[Clothing] HS DLC's ADAPTED CLOTHING

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
HS DLC's ADAPTED CLOTHING - V1.2 Edited 5/23/17

HS DLC's ADAPTED CLOTHING V1.2 Edited 5/23/17

From the recent DLC, Patch and Bonus Packs, I have taken several new costumes and adapted them to be use with regular clothing to provide more options.

DLCAD_01.jpgDLCAD_03.jpgDLCAD_02.jpg

From the Bondage costume you get a Leather Corset and Laced Leather Panties, the Magician costume provide another Leather Panties and the Campaign Girl costume is divided into a Haltertop, Short Shirt, Short Skirt and Panties. Finally the O-Ring Onepiece swimsuit became a Neck Ring Haltertop. So this set includes 4 tops, 1 skirt and 3 panties.

They are recolorable and standalone so they wouldn't replace anything.

Limitations:
The tops are made for SBX2 uncensor and wouldn't work correctly with anything else. There may be some small clipping issues with very large or very small breasts. Because the panties are different from regular game ones they only work properly with loose skirts, you will get a lot of clipping with any close fitting bottoms like pants, tight skirts and pantyhose.

Note: 5/23/17 Found some errors with the short skirt. Updated to version 1.2, please download new version and reinstall.

Install:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
IDs used: (Tops[F]) 205635-205638, (Bottoms[F]) 206700, (Shorts[F]) 208135-208137

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_mcls_B2.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hstsb_B2.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\list\charaCustom

Download V1.2: https://mega.nz/#!M0MFHRiA!ubLfG23wCSTJQg82MrSOQmyqVsvyZx-12mhX19yKo7M

Hope you have fun with them.

Last edited:
Thanks, Belgar! I'm guessing these will work fine without the DLC/patch, right?

Welp, I'm quite surprised no one has reported this, yet, but there appears to be an issue with just about all the outfit pieces to this pack. Here are some examples of what I mean:

Certainly something to do with how they react to shadows, as removing them is the only way to fix the issue.

Strange. I've totally used these tops before and never noticed the issue. Mind you it took me a bit of studying your picture to see the bug...

Welp, I'm quite surprised no one has reported this, yet, but there appears to be an issue with just about all the outfit pieces to this pack. Here are some examples of what I mean:

Certainly something to do with how they react to shadows, as removing them is the only way to fix the issue.
That may came from the shader that they use. Those use a different way to get their color.

Instead of the texture having the particular color, they have a layer that goes on top of the original textures which is the one that change color, that is why you can have some parts being colorable and while others stay unchanged.

Probably the only way around would be to change the shader used to a more traditional one but that would also require to change the textures and materials and you may loose the fine color adjustment.

@Belgar17 - But the issue itself isn't with changing the colors, but how the shadows react and glitch by camera distance, angle, etc. That fourth picture is probably the best example of what i mean, though, i could probably do better.

Last edited:
@tmvaegis - I understand that the issue is not directly related to the color changing, but the shader is what control how everything react to light and how it shows. I did a simple test.

Picture one shows how the items show now:
Test01.jpg
So you can see all the weird shadows you are refering to.

Picture two is the same clothing but with the self shadows option turned off on the studio.
Test02.jpg

For picture three the self shadow option was turned back on but I changed the shader used in the skirt to a more common one from the game.
Test03.jpg
You can see that the shirt still have the shadow issues but they don't show in the skirt.

So the whole thing is related to the shader used for those pieces. I don't know enough about shaders to know if there is any settings changes that can be done that will correct the problem. The only workaround that I know would be to look for another shader to use. But that will also require changing and adjusting the materials and textures used. And there is no warranty that you would end with the exact same look as the original.

@Belgar - Well, shucks. Guess my only real options are to either not use self-shadows (no thanks) or just not use the outfits.
Welp, thanks anyway, appreciate it.

@tmvaegis - I made an alternate version of the mod using different shaders and making some changes on the meshes. A believe that take care of the shadows issue but like I said there would be some small differences to how the items look.

The skirt that was in your pictures came from the original idol custom. Since I didn't want to change original game files, I added an alternate copy with this version instead, you will find it in the menu as "Idol Skirt (C)"

Try it and see if it would meet your needs.

https://mega.nz/#!Z5ESzSob!RM-jxYBittT6bEbeOM_eia93WmnBZD3rS11bLa0TbOc

@Belgar17 - Oh wow, thanks, you didn't have to do that! I'll check it out and see how it looks. : )

*Update* - All looks great, thanks again!
:akazukin_thanks:

Last edited:
Love your work, but could you also add a cup-less leather corset and maybe also the magician top, but with a collar of its own, instead of it being with the swimsuit?

I can't thank you enough for this, man. I'm not sure if you're willing to accept requests, but I'd love it if you'd take the Bandage Swimsuit and make it available as separate underwear.

I can't thank you enough for this, man. I'm not sure if you're willing to accept requests, but I'd love it if you'd take the Bandage Swimsuit and make it available as separate underwear.

Although it may be possible to make the Bandage swimsuit work as underwear, it may not work as you think. There is several thing you need to keep in mind.

There are 3 different settings for how bras are displayed in the game. All of those are controlled not by the underwear you are using but by the settings in the top (shirt, dress, etc.) covering it up. Changing those display options is not done in the game menus, they require modifying the the customlist settings for the specific top to be used.

The first option is No Bra, which means that with that particular top no bra can be selected, and non will be displayed, no matter the state of dress or undress.

The second option (and the most common) is Bra Only in Half Dress State. When the top is in the full dressed state the bra is not displayed at all, so no part of it shows no matter how the top is. When the top is the half dress state (or completely off), then the bra displayed. With the bandage swimsuit as a bra which has a band around the neck, with a shirt open at the neck as an example, this band wouldn't show when shirt is up, but will suddenly appear out of nowhere when the top is down.

The third option is Bra Always On, which means that the bra is displayed all the time regardless of the state of the top, so you could see part of it showing beneath the top. Although this option may seems desirable there are some problems with it. Most tops meshes do not exactly match the body mesh around the breasts and nipples which one of the reasons that tops use bodies with cutouts. If you have a bra showing with a top like that, parts of the bra, specially around the nipples, will stick out of the top and would be visible when they are not supposed to be. Here is an example:

Top-Bra-test.jpg

So I could make the Bandage underwear but you have to decide if it work for you with this limitations, and you will have to make the changes to the tops' settings yourself.

Thanks!!! They work great ingame for me

The DLC clothes are a lot better when they are just regular clothing

Although it may be possible to make the Bandage swimsuit work as underwear, it may not work as you think. There is several thing you need to keep in mind.

There are 3 different settings for how bras are displayed in the game. All of those are controlled not by the underwear you are using but by the settings in the top (shirt, dress, etc.) covering it up. Changing those display options is not done in the game menus, they require modifying the the customlist settings for the specific top to be used.

The first option is No Bra, which means that with that particular top no bra can be selected, and non will be displayed, no matter the state of dress or undress.

The second option (and the most common) is Bra Only in Half Dress State. When the top is in the full dressed state the bra is not displayed at all, so no part of it shows no matter how the top is. When the top is the half dress state (or completely off), then the bra displayed. With the bandage swimsuit as a bra which has a band around the neck, with a shirt open at the neck as an example, this band wouldn't show when shirt is up, but will suddenly appear out of nowhere when the top is down.

The third option is Bra Always On, which means that the bra is displayed all the time regardless of the state of the top, so you could see part of it showing beneath the top. Although this option may seems desirable there are some problems with it. Most tops meshes do not exactly match the body mesh around the breasts and nipples which one of the reasons that tops use bodies with cutouts. If you have a bra showing with a top like that, parts of the bra, specially around the nipples, will stick out of the top and would be visible when they are not supposed to be. Here is an example:

View attachment 15049

So I could make the Bandage underwear but you have to decide if it work for you with this limitations, and you will have to make the changes to the tops' settings yourself.

Thanks for the response. For the time being, I guess I will have to settle with the second option. I don't mind if the band suddenly appears out of nowhere, as long as I can use the Bandage Swimsuit Top as an underwear.

Thanks for the response. For the time being, I guess I will have to settle with the second option. I don't mind if the band suddenly appears out of nowhere, as long as I can use the Bandage Swimsuit Top as an underwear.

Here is you Bandage Underwear. Decompress the file and copy into your main game directory as usual for installing mods.
https://mega.nz/#!NxkSWbSK!2CZVjvRzl7evsGekQHLWtAffpamjUyb1sDRcrWymfCw

They will show in the menus as Bandages Bra and Bandages Panties. I did some changes to the original swimsuit. First they are recolorable so you can use them in the original color or change the color to something else. Second I did a second version of the bra without the neck band. The panties should work pretty well but you will still experience some clipping issues with the bras and some tops. IDs used are: bra's 207851, 207852 and panties 208851.

If you want the try changing the bra displaying settings for the tops, here is a simple guide:
https://mega.nz/#!MlN0HZxa!NHfDcrO9zYnqL9gqad8H5wLyPgRkWZ70NbGNwvFthCk

Just remember to keep in a save place backups of any file you are going to change so you can go back if necessary. And always edit the files in the game directory were they are supposed to be in, don't try editing them in some outside directory.

Good luck. I hope they help fill your needs.

Reactions: IAin'tYourSavior
Ah, yes, I was wondering if you could make a cup-less leather corset and maybe also a magician top with a collar of its own, instead of it being with the swimsuit?
And the reason I thought it was invisible is because I posted something but never got any answer, but then another poster posted and got an answer.

Ah, yes, I was wondering if you could make a cup-less leather corset and maybe also a magician top with a collar of its own, instead of it being with the swimsuit?

If you want the leather corset without the cups it is already that way in its half-dressed state, so all you need to do is set it to that state in the game or the studio.

As for the magician top with a collar, how will you use it? It is set as a swimsuit top so it would only works with swimsuit anyway. An if it is changed to be used as a top, then no other top can be used with it, only bras will go with it.

I'd rather it be that way by default, as either I can't (or simply don't know how to) set it to half-dressed at any time other than during a scene, and I'd like it to be so at all times (and I don't use the studio that much). Besides, there are two bondage suits in the game, with and without cups. I doubt the devs would have done that for any reason other than precisely this.

As for the magician top, that's exactly how I intended to use it. Notice the trend? Though now that I think about it, perhaps using it like that with a bunny suit might work as well. Do you think you could add it with a collar as both types of top?

I'd rather it be that way by default, as either I can't (or simply don't know how to) set it to half-dressed at any time other than during a scene, and I'd like it to be so at all times (and I don't use the studio that much). Besides, there are two bondage suits in the game, with and without cups. I doubt the devs would have done that for any reason other than precisely this.

As for the magician top, that's exactly how I intended to use it. Notice the trend? Though now that I think about it, perhaps using it like that with a bunny suit might work as well. Do you think you could add it with a collar as both types of top?

@Covador I made it like you wanted. The leather corset in without cups in the tops section and the magician jacket with collar in both the swimtops and tops section. The tops all use SBX2.5c uncensor.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!QhV3RA7T!QoUfuMYGEr7pGqI8csia9Aw1tupd1_ZFWoJzqbrxQZI

Let me know if you have any problems.

And you were right, the jacket do looks good with a bunny suit. :D
HSBunny.jpg

Reactions: Covador

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?