How tall are you ?

What the heck? Talking about santa and coal?

Ontopic: I'm 5 7 ish I know so short :(

Lol random chats to keep threads going ;p

Hmm cheap coal... the high quality ones are better for the environment :/

im 167 ~ :goodtea: lol whn im on midle school im the shortest in the class :sowwy:

but now they shorter thn me mwhahahaha :laughpanda:

Hmm im just short... xD

Coal isnt necessarily bad~ The high quality coal burns cleaner so doesnt effect the environment or anything~ Global warming also might not really be because of humans... the earth naturally has cycles of warming an cooling so we might not actually be doing much at all~ Little is inherently bad or good~

global warming is a myth. it just so happens that we are living at a time close to periods of critical changes in the earth. if it happened a number of billion years ago, why would it not happen again today?

I guess I'd be about in the 180cm crowd. Been a while since I last checked, but I don't think I have grown much in the last few years. :)

My tall is something about 177-178 cm
I feeling myself quite comfort

You goddamned americans... im only 176 cms... -_-u... argh... at least i will not look outta place in japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.