HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS :D?

20 years old - or in japanese: HATACHI DESU!
man, so awesome how many people think I am retarded cause I am still playing pokemon and watching cartoons/anime :D
Somehow i like that feeling, cause I know that these people will never have as much fun as i have with my (attention! irony) "childish" behaviour :D
fortunately there are people like me out there ^^

24 here will be 25 in 2 weeks. Still get called baby face and asked for ID where ever i go though.
Guess doing nothing but watching Anime in a dark room makes you stay younger looking lmao

24 here will be 25 in 2 weeks. Still get called baby face and asked for ID where ever i go though.
Guess doing nothing but watching Anime in a dark room makes you stay younger looking lmao

no it doesn't ;D
people think I am 25 or older...
it might be the beard xD

This is out of topic but at times, I'm effing glad that I'm still younger than many people here (I'm 28)
[MENTION=5293]Keitaro Urashima[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION]; [MENTION=69163]SidVicious[/MENTION];

Though, I'm forever 16 inside my heart, so I get to play the school romance eroge, and love them school girl ♥

My time is running out. Soon, when I reach 30, the agreement between me and my parents will due. The agreement was: By 30, if I couldn't find myself a partner, they will arrange a [marriage] for me... well, may be not exactly marriage since they just want grand kids.

Can always tell them this is my girlfriend and they will strip my clothes then lock me up with a kouhai instantly... too scary to even think about it...

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];

You absolutely have the RIGHT to live life the way, that makes you happy. Nobody (including your parents) should have the ability to FORCE something as serious as marriage upon you (especially since you say they are doing it mostly because they want grandchildren).

If this arrangement is not something YOU want, then this is something you should not be getting into. Marriage and children are serious life-changing things. And by NO means, should someone be getting into these situations solely because *others* want what come from them.

This is YOUR life, not theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games