How Much Standard Salary In Your Country?

its not just inflation. some people are manipulating global economy

Gross salary in Austria are 1.000 EUR if you work full time (this would be 40h per week). According to the currency converter from yahoo.com this would be 1,300.00 USD atm. I'm still going to school, but I'll go working too after this year. Since I'm going to a "vocational school with higher education entrance qualification" (don't know if this is an english word, but in Austria we call it a "Berufsbildende Höhere Schule" and I used dict.cc for the translation :D ), my gross salary is around 1.200 to 1.400 EUR for 40h at the beginning, according to job advertisements :)

Gross salary in Austria are 1.000 EUR if you work full time (this would be 40h per week). According to the currency converter from yahoo.com this would be 1,300.00 USD atm. I'm still going to school, but I'll go working too after this year. Since I'm going to a "vocational school with higher education entrance qualification" (don't know if this is an english word, but in Austria we call it a "Berufsbildende Höhere Schule" and I used dict.cc for the translation :D ), my gross salary is around 1.200 to 1.400 EUR for 40h at the beginning, according to job advertisements :)

Awesome, then Autralia will be one of my scope and all that I should have some job opportunity for foreigners in there or a guarantor so I can have working visa.
Perhaps, working in there for around two years would give me enough capital to start my own small business back in Indonesia.

EHHH u from Indonesia too ....

just i though salary in here so low and the price its expensive =="

tats y i wun to go college or work training on Japan XD
btw im still 15 XD

Well, when you're in range 20 - 26 one of opportunity that you can get by joining on the job training provided by IMJapan and JITCO.
If you want to continue your education start on range 18 - 20 you can follow Sumitomo Group scholarship.

I've pass my age to follow Sumitomo scholarship. therefore I'm going to take my chance on IM program.

However, come to think of it ~ indeed average salary in Indonesia quite low but about living expense, our country still relatively cheap compare than the other countries in G20.

Last edited:
Well, when you're in range 20 - 26 one of opportunity that you can get by joining on the job training provided by IMJapan and JITCO.
If you want to continue your education start on range 18 - 20 you can follow Sumitomo Group scholarship.

I've pass my age to follow Sumitomo scholarship. therefore I'm going to take my chance on IM program.

However, come to think of it ~ indeed average salary in Indonesia quite low but about living expense, our country still relatively cheap compare than the other countries in G20.

eehhh im still 15 and after graduate i still 17 :(
i want after graduate i can do job training or get schoolarship..
how to apply tat... help me :bigeyes:

Sumitomo Scholarship ~ hmm, I'm forget the site address so you might googling it a bit; so far they have been open such a program about once a year. Your score should be averagely above 80.00 to attend this program.

While IM program and JITCO program, info can be obtain by visiting their official site (google it then you can easily find it) or visit Depnaker subs website on www.pemagangan.com/ in there you may download LPK list which act as correspondent to this program; this program has been run once a year since 2008 based on MOU between Indonesia government and Japan government. Capability of Japanese language until JLPT N4 is compulsory.

Sumitomo Scholarship ~ hmm, I'm forget the site address so you might googling it a bit; so far they have been open such a program about once a year. Your score should be averagely above 80.00 to attend this program.

While IM program and JITCO program, info can be obtain by visiting their official site (google it then you can easily find it) or visit Depnaker subs website on www.pemagangan.com/ in there you may download LPK list which act as correspondent to this program; this program has been run once a year since 2008 based on MOU between Indonesia government and Japan government. Capability of Japanese language until JLPT N4 is compulsory.

8.00 hmm.. that should be test after tat or something required ??

and im on Vocational High School :(
can i apply on tat... :/

Here in the Philippines, daily wage is 446php in the capital city. It is lower in the other areas.
446php is roughly 10USD.
As for monthly (college grads or with diploma), I think it is around 10,000php-12,000php (243USD-292USD) for fresh grads.
And to just to give you a rough idea how much the cost of living is..... a can of coke is around 20php (0.50USD) from the grocery.

Hi :D
I was a exchange student a couple of years back. I had some Indonesian batchmates, so I thought maybe you would be interested with the exchange program :D I went to the international site and looked for the Indonesia chapter (http://www.bina-antarbudaya.info/)
I took this right after highschool and before college :D I was given a 11-month stay Aichi-ken, in a public school and also a Japanese host family.

You don't need a JLPT certificate :D (I did earn mine during my stay though :D)
I was only a partial scholar but most of my colleagues were full scholars.

EDIT:
I forgot to say that this is a completely cultural exchange. I was not given any grades except for my Japanese.

Hi :D
I was a exchange student a couple of years back. I had some Indonesian batchmates, so I thought maybe you would be interested with the exchange program :D I went to the international site and looked for the Indonesia chapter (http://www.bina-antarbudaya.info/)
I took this right after highschool and before college :D I was given a 11-month stay Aichi-ken, in a public school and also a Japanese host family.

You don't need a JLPT certificate :D (I did earn mine during my stay though :D)
I was only a partial scholar but most of my colleagues were full scholars.

EDIT:
I forgot to say that this is a completely cultural exchange. I was not given any grades except for my Japanese.

but im still 15 and still 2nd year HS :(
i dun noe if my school allow tat :'(

but im still 15 and still 2nd year HS :(
i dun noe if my school allow tat :'(

Ask your school :D Or take it after highschool. The age limit differs from country to country. To Japan, I think, you should be no older than 18 years old when you apply. I turned 18 in Japan :D. A friend of mine turned 19 there.

Ask your school :D Or take it after highschool. The age limit differs from country to country. To Japan, I think, you should be no older than 18 years old when you apply. I turned 18 in Japan :D. A friend of mine turned 19 there.

i rad the requirement and its possible for 1st year HS T__T
i'm on 2nd year nao :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge