how are you~?

N ow who's gonna make a game where you can rip ppl apart....!!! they got the technology..USE IT ! Old school games like doom 1 was gorier and more brutal than some games today....and with all that technology and graphics...they could rly go faaaaar. But everyones so afraid of age ratings and sales.

huh I see. so it gets easier...well, I don't know what top say to that yet. Maybe it won't matter for me. I saw a review about some extra packet ppl could buy for it....and he called it: throw some extra money at it and you get to play it on "easy mode" heh.

Anyways...think I'm off then. Just gotta change my avatar first too a red'er one first. I'm terribly undecisive today...

N ow who's gonna make a game where you can rip ppl apart....!!! they got the technology..USE IT ! Old school games like doom 1 was gorier and more brutal than some games today....and with all that technology and graphics...they could rly go faaaaar. But everyones so afraid of age ratings and sales.

Then again, people liked stuff like tearing enemies in half in the first Gears of War.

Then again, people liked stuff like tearing enemies in half in the first Gears of War.
Well I guess there is some. but I remember some rly old games like BLOOD, where you could kill ppl using voodoo dolls, and Shadow Warrior where you cut of a monsters head, stick your fingers in its brain and shoot the magical fire balls out of their eyes ...!!! Now remake that. Or something that doesn't hold back is my point rly. In SOF (soldier of furtune) you could shoot ppl apart with a shootgun and that was a old game. They could do so much more today if they wanted too. I get annoyed by that. I tried to play farcry 2 once....shot a guy, and he didn't even get a mosquito bite. Just broke the realism of the settings for me, so I uninstalled immediately. But that me. I just noticed how stuff often times are watered down compared to the earlier days of gaming.
Lol wow xD Hmm...
So thats what the kids are doing in world of warcraft......

Reactions: Lord Zero
Well I guess there is some. but I remember some rly old games like BLOOD, where you could kill ppl using voodoo dolls, and Shadow Warrior where you cut of a monsters head, stick your fingers in its brain and shoot the magical fire balls out of their eyes ...!!! Now remake that. Or something that doesn't hold back is my point rly. In SOF (soldier of furtune) you could shoot ppl apart with a shootgun and that was a old game. They could do so much more today if they wanted too. I get annoyed by that. I tried to play farcry 2 once....shot a guy, and he didn't even get a mosquito bite. Just broke the realism of the settings for me, so I uninstalled immediately. But that me.

So thats what the kids are doing in world of warcraft......

Man... BLOOD !? That really takes me back. You DO have an eye with games. I demand a high five right now.

Man... BLOOD !? That really takes me back. You DO have an eye with games. I demand a high five right now.
I looked all over for something like this ^^
you-rock-meme-generator-your-rock-bro-high-five-502bb4.jpg

hahaha I can see that you are looking at the exact same google page as myself lol.....

I couldn't rly find any really good ones...Except maybe this one..I'll leave it at that ^.^
high-five-baby-meme-generator-dad-has-high-hopes-for-me-high-five-17d5e7.jpg

Still tired. I have a torrent running and waiting for it to finish so I can start another.

I'm downloading too...though my torrent finished ages ago...Sony Vegas 12, don't even know if I'll be using it or not, but thought it might be fun to at least check it out.

I'm downloading too...though my torrent finished ages ago...Sony Vegas 12, don't even know if I'll be using it or not, but thought it might be fun to at least check it out.

Thats the best program for video editing there is... but its way too complicated to use, beyond simple basical stuff.
Kinda using photoshop. Most people can edit images, but there are certain things that you would not be able to do without
serious studiying.

I bet...but i think to myself, if its the best, I might as well start getting used to it sooner rather than later. I got a problem using something else if I know there's something better. And thats also what I've seen others use and I don't wanna be left out then

I bet...but i think to myself, if its the best, I might as well start getting used to it sooner rather than later. I got a problem using something else if I know there's something better. And thats also what I've seen others use and I don't wanna be left out then

I kind of relate to that. I like to collect the latest games in pc, but i never play them. I just like to own them.

hue hue. Well I'm like that so much when it comes to games I guess...though I have been buying some games lately more carelessly, and not rly played them. Which is very unlike me, since I try to not waste anything.

But with programs, I kinda like to find the best ones, then they become special jewels, thats just obligatory almost. Kinda like getting married, once I find one, I'll look at no other app....oki that sounds kinda stupid the way I said it but. and a tad oversimplified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?