Houkago Josou Net Idol ~Minna no Tame no Sei Pet~ crashes when clicking away from window

HisHers

Trusted Member
Nov 26, 2018
I recently got the game josou net idol and at first glance it seems to work at first, but then I notice that it's not very responsive to my trackpad's tap-to-clicking but I kow for a fact that it's working properly I have to tap several times just to get to the next string of text. It works with the normal clicker of my trackpad, but it's super stiff that I literally have to squeeze down on it with the bottom of my laptop. The other main problem is that whenever I click outside of the window the game pauses and when I click back sometimes it causes the game to hang or crash, but sometimes it goes right back to working properly.

Anyone else having this issue and/or know how to fix it?

My specs
Macbook Pro
Parallels Desktop: Windows 7 Ultimate
All settings/locale/UI in Windows are in japanese
I have several other games and they run just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.