Hosts and dead links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOPA and PIPA it'll be only the wealth to gain access for any stuff in Internet, While the poor may not.
I can't bear to accept that.

For the Eroge it depends on the user, but I do intend to bring all my threads with new links.

I will also like to add something here.

AVOID BUYING ANY PREMIUM ACCOUNT. ATM all new hosts are being tested. For example we are trying to use glumbo eventhough its rewards program sucks big time, but they give nice speeds to free users.

The problem with this is, no one knows what it is, who it is or where it is. Only basis to the information is that the servers will be located in Russia and the domain will be transferred to Russia, when currently it is registered off of Yahoo in the USA. Which would make it of an already curious origin in the first place, why not just start off from a Russian origin? Just does not sit right with me in that aspect. If you are going to make a server and base it somewhere else, why start it off in a foreign territory, register it there, domain it and park it there, then move it offshore? Just my mind wandering, but I trust my thoughts.

Well true at all, ain't sure if this goes well but hope never dies so.. But since I've checked today the site is opened for donations only atm, like I've said before, won't register myself until I see a good result ;) .

btw, seems Rapidshare is the only one atm that ppl do get stuff in it, the management was asked about the situation and if there wold anything affect it since MU got down, the management said that there is no need of any kind of worries ( got it from a newspapper here in Swiss called blick ) .

I'm sure it will cool down in a few months, it seems every few years they do something like this to make people scared, cause fear tactics work.
*posted over https ><*

Hello Ppl i am new before Hogfire die
its some info aboutUploaded.to
Server Location:Amsterdam, Noord-Holland in Netherlands

First of all:

DON’T PANIC!

We know that the sharehoster scene is going crazy atm and we have a lot of to do because of the new situation. Our servers are loaded at maximum so we had a lot of trouble in the past 2-3 days serving the best support and download speeds for guests, free accounts and even premium customers. Our Devs are working 24/7 in order to fix the infrastructure, we didn’t expect to get so much more traffic in such a short timeframe and got caught off guard.

New servers were added and will be added asap in order to please all of you.

We are not located in the US, neither our team is, nor our servers are. The amount of users which are US residents wasn’t a remarkable value at all, so we decided to block US traffic at all to prevent any possible issues with new US laws. I don’t know if we will allow the access from the US in future, so stay tuned.

Our Affiliate Program will remain, it won’t be shut down completely. We have serious internal talks about some changes it will go through, but it won’t be shut down. And your money will be paid as it was before, so don’t panic.

I apologize for the slow speeds you are experiencing atm, but give us some time in order to put everything back to normal.

Our Filemanager and the most things you see will be changed in near future, also the RU feature will be optimized to give you the best experience.

Remote Upload can be made via direct http linking also, without profiles. You can paste a http link into that text form and it will be uploaded to our systems. If you need to enter any login credentials, please use following format:

http://USERNAME:[email protected]/file

If the source accepts this type of authorization, it will work.

Files are stored for 90 days without any inactivity, after that time frame those files will be deleted if they don’t get downloaded anymore (Free/Premium-Accounts). If you want to prevent the deletion of these files, feel free to purchase backup space after 90 days, this space has to be renewed monthly.

I hope I could satisfy you at least a little bit with my post, we have a lot of to do atm and I ask you gently to be a little bit more patient until everything turns back to normal.
Not more USA in A Gold Section

Source: wjunction

PD: If want i try up some Screen Shots about Deposit files Have Glod keys ,Bonus program

Currently, a lot of file sharing sites are hitting the wall and going down the drain. I would suggest Rapidshare since the speed isn't all that bad compare to most "random" file sharing site.

Just my own opinion.

God damn it >.<..... I think people should stay away from US based servers and buy offshore,

also anyway we can help heh?

For example we are trying to use glumbo eventhough its rewards program sucks big time, but they give nice speeds to free users.
Trying being the operative word here. :D Uploads keep failing constantly...
Besides, they stated you're out after three DMCA complaints - I won't last a month with them. ~_~

another news, Crocko just closed their affiliates program 4 hours ago!

well.. in crocko we must be premium member to download something.. like sensei doujin... dunt care about crocko then.. :forsaken:

well... in my case, don't know why... my files become premium automatically, that's why i tried to make another login, and turns out they already closed their affiliates program. i wonder until when this is going to continue, how many file hoster out there, that's gonna join this act

how unlucky.plus you have thousands of threads to fix.hope this will get better soon.good job for your past work.hopefully you will recover back from the ashes.

Wow... I kinda expected this to happen, just not this quickly.

I would definitely upload some of the stuff I have, but they'll be games that other players already have.
I just need to know which servers won't close down completely.

Sorry to hear about this, coro. I remember I loved to stalk your posts for new releases

Wow... I kinda expected this to happen, just not this quickly.

I would definitely upload some of the stuff I have, but they'll be games that other players already have.
I just need to know which servers won't close down completely.

Sorry to hear about this, coro. I remember I loved to stalk your posts for new releases

don't forget requesting...why don't you use torrent for a while?anybody?

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]
I think the only hosting that will continue and I recommended it is rapidgator.net hosting comes from Russia and and nothing it isn`t threaten. Currently installing a new servers and now you can not throw files via FTP. Tomorrow or Thursday should be all OK :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]

I feel your pain, I had half a year of premium left on filesonic, money I'm sure I'll never see again, all this is a major hassle for all of us, damn MU and their idiotic marketing stunt.

But it's important to stay optimistic and look ahead, all this upheaval will settle, new hosts will rise to the top, or even new ways of distributing files, torrents are one option, not a very good option for archive material, but fairly workable for new and semi new releases if there is a seeder pool, but a file locker is much nicer, when they're not being spineless cowards.

I hope you know the time and effort you spend is much appreciated.

Last edited:
By having a paypal account with withdrawal funds, there was just NO way it would be anonymous anymore... so go figures.

Filejungle will be replaced in a week's time. It's not practical for me to do so now, as there's too many changes in the hosting world happening at the moment.
Or put differently: If I change hosts now, I might have to change again in a week.

̶P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶i̶l̶e̶.̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶M̶e̶g̶a̶ ̶U̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶.̶

Just a suggestion, heh.

EDIT
Nevermind, they wised up a couple days later after the "big scare" and took their speeds down to like 30kbps sadly.

Last edited:
People are starting to realize that refile.net gives free users download speeds that are even faster then Mega Upload was.

Just a suggestion, heh.

Well, speed isn't the problem right now but the reliability
We must know if the filehost wouldn't end up like the filesonic and fileserve

So it would be better to wait and see

Your downloads are the best thanks for uploading them and speaking of downloads i wanted to ask if the dead links will be up and running soon. can't wait until you back up and go go going again. Great Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM