[MENTION=58891]DarkDante[/MENTION]; File replaced. By the way, it's incredibly annoying and time-wasting to come back to a thread over and over again because people report files one by one.

Reactions: DarkDante
Could you please re-upload all episodes but episode 23 on FileFactory? They are all offline. Also I can not seem to have RG Link checker to work, everytime it gave me "no data is loaded" and ask me to refresh. I have tried it on 6 different animes now. At the moment I am using JDownloader to check the online/offline status for RG. Any idea why this happen? I am using Google Chrome as my browser. Thank you always :)

[MENTION=14026]bajoel_cilik[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
Hm, I've never encountered that error, so I'm not quite sure. Maybe some addon blocking scripts? :reallyconfused:

Reactions: bajoel_cilik
Thank you for the re-upload :D.. I am not very sure about the add on since I am pretty new with Google Chrome, I was using Mozilla before it stopped loading on my PC (have tried everything re-install, uninstall, upgrade dll..).. Well it will work out someday hopefully...;)

Btw you put up the re-uploaded Zettai Karen Children links on this Zetsuen No Tempest FileFactory download links as well..

Last edited:
Hi,
all RG links but EP 19 are down, could you please reupload?
Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!