Rapidgator ep 3 part 2, Rapidgator ep 5, Rapidgator and Filefactory episodes 13, 14, 14.5 are down. Thanks for sharing everything you do with us all, I sincerely appreciate it! :D

[MENTION=30438]muffin_fresh[/MENTION]; [MENTION=47872]TheAbsolutistsCreed[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Reactions: muffin_fresh
Re: Sword Art Online II Episode 22 (HS) 1080p

Download Sword Art Online II Episode 22:
DDL RapidGator
DDL FileFactory

Maybe it is just me, but the rapidgator version of episode 22 seems buggy since 2:42 min. Video freezes, sound skips. Later, till 5:24min video goes on, but sound and video are asyncron. Downloaded it three times, but mistake repeats. Please help! Thank You.
:gokiko_white:

Reactions: Corben
Hi - Thanks for the great post, as always. I checked the links and between both hosts there is one link missing overall:

The following Episode Links are down on Rapidgator: 3, 11, 12, 18
The following Episode Links are down on FF: 12, 13, 16, 17

So between RG and FF, only the following Episode link is missing overall: #12

Thanks!

Thank you, but link is already down, just how fast are they?

"File Unavailable. This file has been flagged as potentially containing content that contravenes..."

And that's why no one likes Filefactory. Try again now.

[MENTION=93409]FIRST-LAW---FANTASY[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg