[MENTION=97131]squall07[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

I'm sorry for the misinformation. Here are some files that show offline by the link checker:
Rapidgator: 1-18, 20, 21, 22, and 24
FileFactory: 1, 2, 4-7, 9, 10, 12-14, 17, 19, and 25

[MENTION=88644]cheonma[/MENTION]; I stored Commie's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.