Leggy summed it up very nicely. I upload around a TB of anime every month, of which only ~320GB get saved. Even with that the total amount of storage exceeds 20TB. Swichting to saving everything would literally costs tens of thousand of USD and AS doesn't have that kind of money.

Reactions: Leggy
But that would only temporarily fix the issue/problem. I specifically come here so I can give my many website visits to Anime-Sharing since I feel it's more deserving than other anime sites.
Also, I made the aforementioned point specifically for future members that may also feel the same way as I. Otherwise, the cycle will just continue. Besides, it would lessen cor's workload on monitoring posts if he did the suggested and dropped the post from further updates and have people use the one that "is stored" version (superior version that he chose to store instead).

The bold would mean that 320gb would be less stored and that 20tb would be lessened since you're downloading a lot less. I hardly see how it would raise it when you're cutting additional episodes out of the downloading/storing loop? :O Anyways... I said my peace =\

Because:
1. Most people download episodes as they come out, so they still get the new ones
of their chosen group, even if it's not stored permanently. This decision only affects the monthly amount of traffic, not the amount of storage space needed (which is the more restrictive limit here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25