[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

I forgot if I asked but is there, eventually, going to be an EMF with every DLC and Expansion it in?

Hi guys, I'm kinda new so was wondering why the EMF executable does not run...it shows the processing cursor sign but other than that nothing. Got the main HS installed and it runs fine. Any help would be really appreciated.

Edit : it's the 0.4 ver and im using win 7 pro 64 bit and could run programs as JP locale & JP locale admin

hello here, after patchin to new version i have an error with Mono.Cecil.dll, i can play but Shortcute mod with pov and other thing dont work, an idea ?

I've reinstalled this patch after reinstalling the game but I can't find the bondage outfit which I thought was a DLC item, do you know how I'd be able to get this? I'm not sure if it was in an older EMF patch or not.

...glad to see that Yoshi is still slowly working on this...I grabbed it back when the version was 2. Came back to see if any progress had occurred...and Yaaa! ...there was.

Thanks everyone who helps (helped) with this....

Last edited:
Anyone know why the VR won't work? I've had to re-installed the game but I can't get the VR to work again :(

1- I followed this installation order, exactly : https://pastelink.net/4fp8

2- I installed the EMF PATCH (lastest one with VR 0.6 in it). The EMF patch linked here.

3- Everything work correctly except the VR. No issues at all with anything else, just the VR exes. When I start either HoneyStudio_64VR or HoneySelect_64VR I always get this error : http://take.ms/oFcLr

Any idea?

So I'm getting a new error when I try to install this now. The character's entire body has become invisible with a mannequin's head.

Edit: I solved this problem but now I can't get the skintex mod menu to show up and when I change the color of male characters' skin, the faces don't change.

Last edited:
Hello, i have a silly but important (to me) Q. How do you control or progress actions in Honey Select VR with the HTC Vive controllers? With a normal Keyboard and mouse i use the scroll wheel and left click i believe and its extremely easy to get the animations from start to finish....with the the HTC Vive i can't figure out how to get them started? the one time i did get it to progress to the end of an action i dont know how i did it so i cant get another one started.

So I'm getting a new error when I try to install this now. The character's entire body has become invisible with a mannequin's head.

Edit: I solved this problem but now I can't get the skintex mod menu to show up and when I change the color of male characters' skin, the faces don't change.

Also, I have a LOT of "Assembly-CSharp.Dll" files in my Managed folder.

I've got a very frustrating bug after applying the EMF patch.
Everytime I try to save my characters within the character editor the game suddenly stops responding.
The image freezes but the game is still running (I can hear some ui sounds when moving my mouse).

I already lost my poor character twice because of this...
Maybe somebody could help me fix this? Please!

HI ,i wonder if i install EMF patch,
is it needed to download the "Expansion Pack : Additionnal Personality -Active-" pack ([161222] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト -Honey♥Select- 性格追加パック -活発- + Idol Set + Sexy Magician Set + DLC + Manual [H-Game]) and "honey_03_plus1226ss.exe (586.3 MB)" at http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-honey♥select-ハニーセレクト-discussion-faq-500741/ and install before install EMF patch ?
i have installed the main game and dlc studio 160909
jsut to make sure i didn't miss any dlc
Thanks

Hello ! sorry iam newbie on this forum but i have a error when i want install the patch 0.4 for honey select. the program said : honey select does not seem to be propely installed. But i installed the game someone can help me pls ?

I can't get this mod to work. I'm quite new to this game and community so any help would be appreciated. I've installed the game, got the MF and EMF patch along with the additional data/studio. The game works with english translation but this mod does not. I'm sorry if cause im a noob and don't know something obvious but am i installing the .dll wrong? i place it in the plugin folder in the Honey select folder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:Got it to work. I thought i already had the IPA which i did or atleast had it in my folder along with other stuff. I thought it came with the EMF patch but as animat0r pointed out i was missing the patched.exe only had the widerpatch.exe which didn't solve the issue and the link on this page's patch wouldn't work for me (guessing cause it was the trial). So I downloaded it from the high heel mod and things work, if anybody else clueless like i was thats how it was solved for me. also didn't read the final thing in the EMF patch for ipa plugins... lol

It looks like you might have this problem with the IPA plugins. The EMF patch doesn't have the "HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe" files from the GGmod for some reason. I had this problem too. Just download the GGmod seperately and add that whole folder with the correct "Mono.Cecil.dll" file you need. Hope that helps man.

Reactions: serpentwave

Bumping this one again.

Bumping this one again.
Make sure windows isn't hiding file extensions. You should only have one Assembly-CSharp.dll, the rest are likely backups from the various patches, and if they say anything after the .dll, they should be safe to delete.

any news about new translation for the latest dlc (game v1.20)?

it's a beter way to wait the 0.5 before instaling new DLC when we are not a pro with modding ?

it's a beter way to wait the 0.5 before instaling new DLC when we are not a pro with modding ?

i have installed the new dlc, problem that i found so far are translation that based on tga file which is an image/picture file so those are still on kanji. studio button/menu use more of these kind of file so expect these still on kanji.
if u use studio
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...on-discussion-533467/index17.html#post2692316
(thanks tmvaegis for the link) can be temporary fix for now
ggmod and wideslider can still works if u activate their "HoneySelect_xx_Patched" and "HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch" file first like usual.
VR mod that use backspace to activate (sorry forgot the name of the mod) are not working tho

Merci Linua, i will try the new neo studio look incredible when we love Daz3D and poser application

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.