[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

Do I really need the "Expansion" in order to having the new patch work?
I don't use Torrent which seems to be the only way to get this expansion.

What's in the new expansion anyway? Is it really worth the hassle to install it? I knew there's new cloth and hair but beside that is there anything else worth it?

What's in the new expansion anyway? Is it really worth the hassle to install it? I knew there's new cloth and hair but beside that is there anything else worth it?

Haven't noticed much difference, has there been a MF/EMF patch released for it yet? :(

Ok I updated my 1.10 version that had pre-copied 12/22 to 12/26 content. Looks like it's all safe now. No more graphic glitches and idle T pose characters. Only thing I have issue is the "load", "exit" button on studio. They're there, but have some graphics issues, which isn't so game breaking.

Last edited:
sorry if someone already answered that before but i'm having a problem with my studio after installing the EMF patch, the main game is working fine till now but when i open my studio, when i add a character the tab with her name doesn't show up and all the stuff in the menu doesn't work. also, if i try to load any saved scenes the characters will all load in the middle of the screen in a T pose. seems like the preferences file disappeared or something like that because i can't even save my system settings (shaders and such) on the studio, because when i close and reopen the studio, those settings got reseted. i have IPA and Wide Slider and they are working in the main game but in the studio only IPA seems to be working and partially... someone knows how to fix that?

Edit: sorry guys i've solved the problem by myself, it's not this patch's fault, it was a bad configuration that i made on HiR

Last edited:
I've Installed the "EMF PATCH" and i don't have the new sex pose, why is that? did i missed something?

Hi, I am a little curious here, is the VR patch still worked on? I am not trying to create any pressure or anything, just want to know if it's beeing worked on...

Mediafire links are broken.

I had pretty bad upload issues with MediaFire lately. The links are now fixed.

Hi, I am a little curious here, is the VR patch still worked on? I am not trying to create any pressure or anything, just want to know if it's beeing worked on...

I received my Vive a couple weeks ago, so I can now include and test VR support. The next update to the patch (with VR support) should be available this weekend.

I have too many mods...

You definitely should keep backups of the archives of all the mods you install. Now, the patch should still work even if you apply it to a modded game (it is just not recommended to do so in order to avoid incompatibilities).

In the future, I plan to include a feature that allows you to copy your backup files back into the game folder automatically at the end of the patching process.

Is is safe to install EMF PATCH over MF patch? or opposite.

Since the EMF Patch basically expands the MF Patch, you should be able to "upgrade" your installation without any issues by going MF > EMF.

Now, installing the MF Patch on top of a game that was already patched with the EMF version could cause issues. Especially if you installed the 4K texture packs. As usual : keep backups so you can revert your installation in case something goes wrong.

this patch contain new personality update ?

The "Additional Personality" DLC is a paid expansion pack, so I don't include it in the patches for legal reasons. You'll have to download it separately (check the game thread for the links).

Now, I include everything else : all the content that is distributed freely by Illusion, like the latest update and the pre-order bonuses, already is in the patches.

I believe installing additional content is always worth it. The expansion pack includes a new personality, a couple new maps, new outfits, new positions... You definitely should consider installing it.

Haven't noticed much difference, has there been a MF/EMF patch released for it yet? :(

The current version of the patches are compatible with the expack. In fact, installing the DLC is strongly recommended, since it installs mods that are specifically targeted for the expansion.

Now, the patch should still work on a vanilla installation of the game : it is just going to copy unnecessary files that won't be used by the game (like uncensored models for the new outfits).

The EMF Patch mediafire link is the same as the MF Patch mediafire link. -_-

This might be weird, but klicking the thanks button isn't enough for me. Thanks yoshi! For all the great work and for keeping at it. So. Now ima go and klick thanksbuttons :D

Yoshi i've installed the EMF patch on a clean game and still i don't see any new position..... something weird.
I know Illusion.jp gonna release new expansion for the game, i'm hoping you can collect all the new stuff and import it into one exe file so we can install the game with all the expansions properly, atm i have too many mods and im getting lost, honestly.

I should backup all my stuff.

Yoshi i've installed the EMF patch on a clean game and still i don't see any new position..... something weird.
I know Illusion.jp gonna release new expansion for the game, i'm hoping you can collect all the new stuff and import it into one exe file so we can install the game with all the expansions properly, atm i have too many mods and im getting lost, honestly.

I should backup all my stuff.

Are you sure you grabbed and installed the "Additionnal Personality -Lively-" expansion pack ? As a reminder, here are links to a couple torrents :

Expansion Pack : Additionnal Personality -Lively-[Torrent from Gircelly][Torrent from 2D.G.F]

Now, note that there only are 10 new positions in this expack, and half of them only appears in specific maps. Start a H-Session and look in the "Caress" section : if you have positions like "Anal Vibe Insertion", "Captive Vibrator" and "Chair Cunnilingus", it means it properly installed.

Else, it means you installed a mod that messed the files containing the position lists. Re-install the expansion pack and the EMF Patch.

Hi......... How can to set resolution 1024x768........ not 16.9

That's a good question. I don't know if this game can run on screens with a 4:3 aspect ratio.

Reactions: Denokhache
Are you sure you grabbed and installed the "Additionnal Personality -Lively-" expansion pack ? As a reminder, here are links to a couple torrents :

Expansion Pack : Additionnal Personality -Lively-[Torrent from Gircelly][Torrent from 2D.G.F]

Now, note that there only are 10 new positions in this expack, and half of them only appears in specific maps. Start a H-Session and look in the "Caress" section : if you have positions like "Anal Vibe Insertion", "Captive Vibrator" and "Chair Cunnilingus", it means it properly installed.

Else, it means you installed a mod that messed the files containing the position lists. Re-install the expansion pack and the EMF Patch.

Thanks!!! i didn't noticed that expansion -_-!!! lol poor me. Thanks again for addressing this problem for me.
I will notify next if it helps me!

And here's the new version of the MF and EMF Patches.

This update mainly brings VR support for the EMF Patch and otherwise doesn't feature much changes. You may want to wait for the next release if you already are using v0.3.

Changelog : Implemented VR support ; Implemented safety check before installation ; Added HoneySelectVR 0.6 (EMF only); Added HSStudioAddon 0.9.4 (EMF only); Updated Illusion Plugin Architecture to 3.1a (EMF only); Updated WideSlider to 0.7.1 (EMF only) ; Updated 4K Diffuse Initial Pack to Final Version 02.14 (EMF only);

EDIT : MediaFire worked. Files uploaded. Links good. OP updated.

Last edited:
And here's the new version of the MF and EMF Patches. I'm having troubles (again) with MediaFire, so I can only provide MEGA links for now :

MF PATCHEMF PATCH
Version 0.4 - 416.0 MBVersion 0.4 - 809.9 MB

This update mainly brings VR support for the EMF Patch and otherwise doesn't feature much changes. You may want to wait for the next release if you already are using v0.3.

Changelog : Implemented VR support ; Implemented safety check before installation ; Added HoneySelectVR 0.6 (EMF only); Added HSStudioAddon 0.9.4 (EMF only); Updated Illusion Plugin Architecture to 3.1a (EMF only); Updated WideSlider to 0.7.1 (EMF only) ; Updated 4K Diffuse Initial Pack to Final Version 02.14 (EMF only);

Thanks, Problem solved.
Now i will wait until the next expansion, i have to download all the mods once again -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.