[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

I am very satisfied when inquisitor makes us the patches uncensored
Because the Japanese should stop to censorship always, because a vagina remains a vagina and a penis remains a penis, thank you again and I hope it will continue

Thanks for this initial release and good luck manning the helm. As an older resident of HF I had been stupidly waiting any sort of progress to show up over there but the site has been hopelessly frag get for a long time...figured I would jump here knowing a few members were doing dual-postings here and there...glad to see HS is getting some attention..looks like I'm finally getting the opportunity to set aside Custom Maid 3d2 and Play Club and spend some serious time on HS.

Dear OP, thanks a lot for creating those patches. It is really helpful for me.
Im looking this patch for long time and finally it being released :)

First of all I'd like to thank all who have worked on this project. It's really appreciated.

I have a suggestion for the OP. Link the mods listed to their original posts in this thread. They may contain useful information that is not listed here, in the patch or in a readme file, and linking would save the time for those who would need to search for them, specially those not used to the HF website.

Minor issue, since you did list the name of the authors, but still an issue. It would also look better :)

I downloaded both of your patches and place them in the same folder with all the other game files and i guess installed them too. Now when i click on intl setting which is how i opened the game normally it gives me a stopped working message. If i click on 32, 64, or launcher a black box opens up with nothing in it. Did I do something wrong please help cause now i can play at all sucks a fat one thanks in advance looks to be the same problem as BORKLIN

Since installing the patch, dramatic, unchangeable makeup has applied itself to all of my characters. Again, I'm unable to alter any of her face's texture options besides skin color now. Thoughts?

I downloaded both of your patches and place them in the same folder with all the other game files and i guess installed them too. Now when i click on intl setting which is how i opened the game normally it gives me a stopped working message. If i click on 32, 64, or launcher a black box opens up with nothing in it. Did I do something wrong please help cause now i can play at all sucks a fat one thanks in advance looks to be the same problem as BORKLIN

You have to launch the file with 32 or 64 and says "Patched" in the title.

is this emf works for all HS version?
or any idea what i should install first?

sorry im new to this game and lost..

Hi guys!
Im new to the Forum and to HS, so i wanted to ask you guys some Questions.
I see a lot of Screenshots where 2 to 3 girls are on the same screen and are interacting with the MC, any idea how to do that? because my version is just calling girls and selecting a room to start the H.

Regards!

Hi guys!
Im new to the Forum and to HS, so i wanted to ask you guys some Questions.
I see a lot of Screenshots where 2 to 3 girls are on the same screen and are interacting with the MC, any idea how to do that? because my version is just calling girls and selecting a room to start the H.

Regards!

u can only have 1 on 1 in game those screen shots are made in studio

For those wondering, MF patch should be compatible with the Xmas update, but you might need to reinstall it afterwards.
EMF is not compatible and should not be used with said update, this is due to 4k diffuse mod at the very least.
However, plasticmind has released an updated version of that mod that should work just fine.

Anyway, in both cases manual installation of the mods is recommended, since this patch has been outdated for a while.

Hey, I just registered here to say I have a problem with the game. I'm using a computer that runs Windows 10 on it and when I open the HoneyStudio_64 it will show a black screen and it will replace my pointer with the pointer it uses for the game. When I try opening HoneySelect_64_patched it will say "could not find: C:\blah\blah\blah\honey select\honeyselect_64.exe." All of this happens for whatever type of install method I use, MF patch, EMF patch, and just installing it myself. Has anyone else had/fixed/heard of this sort of problem?

Either game is not installed correctly or your hardware isnt supporting the game.

plasticmind has released an updated version of that mod that should work just fine.

Anyway, in both cases manual installation of the mods is recommended, since this patch has been outdated for a while.

-- if i want to fully enjoy new DLC 26 December.. then i shouldn't install this EMF patch yet ???

Hey, I just registered here to say I have a problem with the game. I'm using a computer that runs Windows 10 on it and when I open the HoneyStudio_64 it will show a black screen and it will replace my pointer with the pointer it uses for the game. When I try opening HoneySelect_64_patched it will say "could not find: C:\blah\blah\blah\honey select\honeyselect_64.exe." All of this happens for whatever type of install method I use, MF patch, EMF patch, and just installing it myself. Has anyone else had/fixed/heard of this sort of problem?

I have this same problem and havent found a fix yet beside running in intsetting

-- if i want to fully enjoy new DLC 26 December.. then i shouldn't install this EMF patch yet ???
You can install the DLC with the latest updates and bonus content on top of the EMF patch.

There is an order to adhere to. You can find all the info in this topic:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...t-ハニーセレクト-discussion-faq-500741/index133.html

But be warned many people apparently are experiencing problems due to other mods they have installed among others. If you want to be on the safe side and spare yourself the hassle you can just wait for the latest EMF patch which is going to be released shortly according to Dr Yoshi.

Reactions: powersalem
You can install the DLC with the latest updates and bonus content on top of the EMF patch.

There is an order to adhere to. You can find all the info in this topic:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...t-ハニーセレクト-discussion-faq-500741/index133.html

But be warned many people apparently are experiencing problems due to other mods they have installed among others. If you want to be on the safe side and spare yourself the hassle you can just wait for the latest EMF patch which is going to be released shortly according to Dr Yoshi.
Hi,Guess this is fucking annoying but could you/or anyone
give me a installation guide for Honey Select?
I dont seem to get it at all.
I mean installing it is easy but i dont know how to install the Translations and all
Could you help me?
THe Torrent is on my PC but i havent touch it yet.
:confused: sorry for being this dumb..
Or do i just have to wait for the EMF Patch to get everything set and ready to play?

Just install the game and after that install the MF/EMF patch provided in this thread. It includes a translation patch.

Just install the game and after that install the MF/EMF patch provided in this thread. It includes a translation patch.

Aight, Thanks man, btw am i the only ONE who has these wierd Bugs/errors? Like i cant exit the room Edit Screen by just Pressing yes or after configurating

Jesus Christ,sorry for being such a pain in the Ass.

Just did a Complete new Installation, installed everything like normal, copied everything to the folder and then i downloaded EMF Patch and installed it and now when i start up "HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch" Exe this message comes up "Access to the A: \ Games \ Honey "Select \ HoneySelect_64_Data \ Managed \ Assembly-CSharp.dll" path was denied" but it still starts,although its pretty buggy and all, and i get a error file which says "

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Der Zugriff auf den Pfad "A:\Spiele\Honey Select - Backup 2\HoneySelect_64_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" wurde verweigert.
bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream(String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(String fileName, WriterParameters parameters)
bei QuietLauncher.Program.Patch(String file)
bei QuietLauncher.Program.Main()

I dont know why,because i didnt mod the game or anything,i just took the Disk installer and the DLC Folders and the EMF patch.

"what you dont do for a proper fap,sigh..."

This was long overdue : the patches have been updated to version 0.3.

This is just an update I quickly wrapped together in order to include the latest official updates and a compatible version of the mods already included.

Note that it is strongly recommended to have the "Active" Expansion Pack installed. Check the OP from the FAQ thread for the download links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!