[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

2018-07-03.png

hi there, i would like to ask ? where do i put to install this game i really want to know where to put this , so can anyone tell me i really want to play this game called honey select MF

So long time lurker. I do have a question. Are you planning to update this installer so that it will work with the Fakku version of the game?

EDIT:
My issue is that manual installs of things like the Uncensor patch (because the default penis looks awful) work just fine, but I am running into issues with the Patch. I keep getting "Honey Select does not appear to be installed properly."

The Fakku version comes as a ZIP file and doesn't require installation.

In the mean time, could I get some links to manual installs for things like MoreSlotID or the Plugin Architecture?

Last edited:
@Dr.Yoshi

the hf patch still says 0.4.
are you still planning to make a newer version of the patch or did honey select become a dead stick as far as the Hf patch is concerned.

so I have a certain issue when using the MF patch. after applying it I can't visit girls anymore, instead she just stands there, none of the actions are available, and the only way to get out is to exit to the title screen. it happens only when I install the DLC updates (first three items in the list), but the rest of the items will install fine and allow normal operation, though the translations are only partial and a third done.

this is using version 0.4 of MF and EMF. help would be great.

I'll happily wait as long as is needed. I'm never going to complain about someone donating their time! You're last patch was great and I look forward to the new release, whenever that might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.