Hobbies

Watching anime and hentai, go on anime conventions, play battlefield 3 :D

Interests for gaming (mostly FPS, strategy and RPG), VN's, anime and playing tennis.
Cannot live without them XD

eating food, eating manga, eating anime, eating game, hmm...the last one is do some imagining my novel, feels so good to have my own story XD

Night hunting for stray dogs with an M4 tactical carbine(airsoft).
They been terrorizing my neighbourhood for the past few weeks now.
I've tried to get some military support to crush these terrorist activities, but the Pentagon and it's ally, NATO, rejected the request for reason that they got no proof that these terrorists have WMD. :P

*I'm not gonna kill them, just wanna scare them*

Ehh sure they dont :3 They just use sound waves to destroy the morale and sleep of enemies. Then they wave around those gleaming white daggers to intimidate anyone that wanders close and if you still dont leave they might call together the group and hunt you down. And some of them might just scar the wind and cause massive property damage.

Playing RPGs, VNs, watching anime, building up concepts for my world, and writing stories based on said world. The last of which usually lags far behind because I'm always rebuilding stuff from scratch and taking new approaches.

hobbies would be :

outdoor : biking, fishing, hockey and tennis whenever I have time.
indoor : playing video games, reading up stuff and sleep.

Attending Live Races Like Formula 1,Le Mans 24 Hours,Attending Air Shows Once A Year.Kart Racing,Scuba Diving,Collecting Airplane Models,Collecting Car Models,Collecting Certain Original Eroge Hentai Games That I Supremely Love So Dearly Into My Hentai Collection,Collecting Anime & Hentai Figurines,Editing HCG'S,Making Gif's Out Of My HCG'S Then Put All The HCG'S Into My Ipad 2 And Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 Image Gallery As Well As My Smartphones Image Gallery,Most Of The Time Play Ps3,Once In A Blue Moon Xbox 360,Always Play Eroge On My Pc And Laptop^-^

Repairing computers, Minecraft, Manga, anime, Visual Novels, Biking, Lazing about~

Anime & Manga
Video games
Geocaching
Cycling
Electronics
Computing
Photography

Playing VN's, watching Animes, reading Mangas

All this takes my whole free time...xD

Well, as far as things go, I like to play the piano. (Not that great at it yet, but I still find it fun.)
I also like to go on walks every now and then.

not much to say for hobbies...

just enjoying my life! that's my hobby

My hobby is sport and particularly football, I do not present too much time for me to work is limited but always free moments when we gather with friends and some game play is always in August

drawing is my main hobby of all hobbies. I also trying to transform a hobby into a part of career as a comic artist.

I could probably, like [MENTION=11232]mufarisfa[/MENTION], say that music is my hobby. I don't sing or play any instruments, but music is such a huge part of my life. I spend hours listening, discovering, hunting, organizing, feeling, dreaming music. Yes. Definitely a hobby, alongside reading. Probably even more so than reading, actually. I would like to work with music and/or books for a living, in some way or another. An independent record label or book press. Or a record shop or a book store. Something like that.

I also like dancing and photographing. I guess those are my hobbies as well. Dancing and photography is how I express myself, really. That's why I don't want to earn money from it. If that makes sense, somehow. Haha. ^^"

Last edited:
Hmm i guess if you turn a hobby into a career it takes away from the fun of doing it freely as you would have to think about what the customer wants. Ive done dance and photography too :3 Dance was embarrassing but it helped me with my self confidence and photograph is just fun for random reason xD

wWgAb.jpg

Hobby? hmmmmm music everyday , game everyday , sometimes take some picture with my camera , edit and posted it somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?