Please contact FileFactory's support if you have issues downloading files that are shown as online.

[MENTION=116899]Maou-sama Yuji[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

thanks for the quick reply :runhappy: As you suggested I checked the files and 3,6 are working but 7 is dead :wasclose: I'm terribly sorry for my inaccurate report :crushed:

[MENTION=106212]Naxterra[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117801]KaMiNA87[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=14026]bajoel_cilik[/MENTION]; I stored FFF's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!