Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Hi, nice to meet you!

I'm Reika and I love playing otome games and listening to drama CDs. Mehehe. I also watch anime and read manga. When I don't have much to do at Uni, I proofread manga and help out at Lemma Soft.

I hope I can contribute to this site somehow and meet lots of awesome people. ^^;

Welcome to AS Reika~

Drop by the spam/games for random chats if you have time x3

Hmm... Proofread~ What did you work on? xD

@samyeung46, I will. xD Uhm, I proofread Baby Steps and some webtoons and shoujo manga.

You need to add ; after the name to mention people~

Hmm... think ive heard of baby steps..~ Dont think i read it though~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; like this? ; A ;

It's a good read, though. Hehehe.

Lol yeps got it xD Turns blue like that when mentioning~

Maybe if i find time x3 Theres so much i want to read and almost no time to do so...~

Yay! Thanks for telling me~

No worries. Take your time. xD

Lol no problem~ Used to not require the ; but then it was causing trouble i think? Or people mentioned accidentally for some reason xD

Hmm what ish it about? :3

Aaah~ It's about a guy who just learned to play tennis in high school and wants to be a professional tennis player.

Oh xD Hmm... /me thinks of prince of tennis and that stuff... xD
Though i guess it wont have those random fancy not very possible moves?~

ASF-teamへようこそ, AIReika_K!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: The Xth. otome-player here since so/about last two weeks...:goodtea:~>

:hi: AIReika_K,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Though i guess it wont have those random fancy not very possible moves?~

The moves are very realistic for me. I guess you have to read to see for yourself. xD

hi there. @w@

Hi~ O w O

ASF-teamへようこそ, AIReika_K!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: The Xth. otome-player here since so/about last two weeks...:goodtea:~>

Thanks. Mehehehe. Xth? Oh, my! Where are my comrades??? xD

:hi: AIReika_K,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Thank you~ x3

Lol so nothing crazyish xD Not that i actually read prince of tennis~ But from what i know it was halfway to a fighting manga with screaming secret moves and the such =w=

Lol so nothing crazyish xD Not that i actually read prince of tennis~ But from what i know it was halfway to a fighting manga with screaming secret moves and the such =w=

I read PoT. It was interesting at first... until the supernatural moves got out of hand. xD

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Reika :hi:

Thank you! xD

Lol so somewhat like the other shounen manga xD Just needs to keep getting more secret moves as they go =w=

Wait wha? xD So theyre already bringing out tons of secret moves in the prequel? xD /me expects really odd moves near the end... xD like hundreds of flying tennis balls and stuff ;p

Lol wha? xD Ehh... you mean like smacking the tennis ball at each other high up in the air? xD Hmm... goku and vegeta playing tennis... xD

I meant Eiji's acrobatic tennis. I have yet to see what you're talking about in the sequel. xD

Oh i havent actually seen it =w= Its just what im thinking of when i hear flying people playing tennis xD

Welcome Cakeeee... :runhappy:

Hope you feel good and sweeet... i mean hope you have fun in here... :desire:

Cyaa~~~ :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?