Hi, Im newbie in otome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASF-teamへようこそ, Saschu!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS Saschu~

Plushies~ Hmm... design it yourself and make it or something? xD

Drop by the spam/games and check out the contests in my siggy?~

Thank u
Sometime I design it myself but most of all I made anime char and artist
Thank u, I'll check it later <3

ASF-teamへようこそ, Saschu!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thank u XD, just curious why I cant upload pic. Sorry coz Im newbie TT.TT

Welcome to AS ^.^
Plushies!!! like RedRascal said im also kind of curious :P
Anyways i hope to see you around and enjoy your stay :D

Thank u hehehe ^_^

Hmm you cant upload here directly but if you use an image host and link it here then you can~

Hmm.. if you edit post you could put multiple quotes in one..~ Since they try to keep people from double posting and stuff~ Ahh nvm x3 See you got it~

hehehe, sorry. thank u for information. It really help me. well so this is the pic of plushie I've made
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/206/3/1/sailormoon_plushie_by_saschu-d6f7rq8.jpg

Reactions: TheRedRascal
Image thingy there (looks like a tree) makes it so you could show the image like this x3

sailormoon_plushie_by_saschu-d6f7rq8.jpg

Hmm i couldnt make those plushies @_@ Or at least ill expect any of my attempt to do similarly to fall apart quick xD Theyre quite nice~ Though i would say the eye looks a bit odd?~

Hmm i couldnt make those plushies @_@ Or at least ill expect any of my attempt to do similarly to fall apart quick xD Theyre quite nice~ Though i would say the eye looks a bit odd?~

hahah, thank u. Yeah, still learning how to make good eyes. I made it from cutting felt

Hmm... Perhaps add more points of light? Or at least eyes usually have more than one x3 Dont think you can really do a pupil though?..~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread