Hi! I'm Capt Jam. And I'm a modder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Jam

The Crazy Creator
Elite Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hi everyone! Nice place you have here. I came from HF like many. My interest is modding Artificial girl 3, so many thing to create in that game. Maps, girls, clothes, you name it. So I will hang around and share my work, mostly inspire by Sci-Fi more then anime or hentai. We are inspire by what we like...

Thanks for your warm welcome! ... And Cheers!

Capt Jam

Last edited:
ASF-teamへようこそ, Capt Jam!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: It seems, that at HF a exodus occurs in the last time...:goodtea:~>

Hello and welcome, Capt Jam! Love your avatar, btw. ;)
I hope you have fun here!

Welcome to AS Capt Jam~

Drop by the spam/games sometime~

Hmm.. i can see the start of a modding community... xD

Glad to see you found your way here, too, CJ! I wish I could have gotten here quicker, I feel so behind on everything!

OwO I wanna know how to mood and please to meet you. I do hope you shall teach us your forbidden arts of modding.

Thanks!! Yes it's mod. Like modding a game. Changing it to fit your personal tastes an wishes. For many, it's a demonstration of computer knowledge. For me, it's a medium to express my creativity. Not that I believe that it is artistic, but more to enjoy creating...

Thank you for you warm welcome!

A new thread in modding releases of AG3 has been started by my friend Futaboy right here if you're interested...
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...rl-3-character-clothing-upload-thread-166654/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?